PDA

View Full Version : mag any good?

proliferazor
01-31-10, 11:43 PM
whys no one talking about mag massive action game? any shooter with 256 players deserves a thread.

released on January 26, 2010

ViN86
02-01-10, 10:11 AM
I played the beta. It was pretty good, but the maps were HUGE and there were so many players. It was tough to get a feel for what the hell was going on :lol:

Personally, I like smaller maps and fewer players.

tornadog
02-01-10, 06:40 PM
http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/758239966_phfCE-L.jpg

Mr. Hunt
02-02-10, 03:11 AM
Went ahead and bought this Sunday. It is very fun. I mostly stick with the "small" 32 vs. 32 player TDM type game mode because I apparently chose a PMC faction that has the most tards on it that REFUSE to go for any objectives. I definitely like what they did with the game. My only complaint would have to be some of the animations. Reloading sometimes looks odd and throwing nades is pretty much lollarious.

DiscipleDOC
02-02-10, 09:13 AM
Went ahead and bought this Sunday. It is very fun. I mostly stick with the "small" 32 vs. 32 player TDM type game mode because I apparently chose a PMC faction that has the most tards on it that REFUSE to go for any objectives. I definitely like what they did with the game. My only complaint would have to be some of the animations. Reloading sometimes looks odd and throwing nades is pretty much lollarious.

My nephews are trying to get me to get this game. I am hesitant because I would rather play this on the PC instead of my PS3.

|MaguS|
02-02-10, 09:15 AM
My nephews are trying to get me to get this game. I am hesitant because I would rather play this on the PC instead of my PS3.

Well you have no choice but to play it on the PS3 so get it. :p

I was thinking about getting it but I have White Knight Chronicles coming in.