PDA

View Full Version : Game Trainners

Mr Bigman
02-05-10, 11:11 PM
I have used them before and do at times like for gears of war so why do these things crash games when their activiated?

I want to use one for gears and when i use f1 keys in game game will play for a bit than crash no warning so is it the trainner or the game doing it?

bob saget
02-05-10, 11:15 PM
Sometimes i need trainers when i want to go potty.

General Lee
02-06-10, 12:10 AM
You might want to be careful about where you get those from, not to mention what might also be programmed into them. Trainers can be a very reliable source of trojans and viruses. A good place to get them from is gamecopyworld or gameburnworld. Even then, I'd be very careful.

mailman2
02-06-10, 12:20 AM
I have used them before and do at times like for gears of war so why do these things crash games when their activiated?

I want to use one for gears and when i use f1 keys in game game will play for a bit than crash no warning so is it the trainner or the game doing it?

I had the same issue using a trainer with GOW, prolly cause its overriding and forcing things and that causes the .exe to crash.

Bottom line - dont cheat.

Mr Bigman
02-06-10, 12:49 AM
I hate cheating in games like cod which are more when you don't cheat versus a game with some help like gears.

Why do they planet trojens into cheats or trainners and megagames.com is ok isn't it?

t3hl33td4rg0n
02-06-10, 12:55 AM
Trainers usually modify the memory allocation the game is using to get it to do what whatever it is you want it to do.. Generally, this can be tricky as sometimes that memory allocation changes and if the trainer modifies something that wasn't there, who knows what the end result could be - usually ending in a crash.

Mr Bigman
02-06-10, 01:38 PM
I thought these trainners are made from the devs, so than who makes them and why don't the devs offer better cheats for games like farcry 2 or even gears?

General Lee
02-06-10, 01:45 PM
I thought these trainners are made from the devs, so than who makes them and why don't the devs offer better cheats for games like farcry 2 or even gears?

No, developers don't make trainers at all. The only things the developers do is make what we call "cheats" for games, which started out for debugging the games only and turned into something they put into almost every game made these days for people's entertainment.

ATOJAR
02-06-10, 02:27 PM
Theres only two games ive ever used cheats in, GTA III & IV ... When you bring your mobile phone up and dial the numbers, The one man army cheat is great fun, Nothing like running around liberty city causing chaos. :firedevil

I have never & would never ever cheat or attemp to cheat while playing any online game!