PDA

View Full Version : Incredibly addicting flash game!

Pages : [1] 2

CaptNKILL
02-11-10, 05:26 AM
This game is freaking amazing!

http://togeproductions.com/2010/games/infectonator-world-dominator

Its called Infectonator: World Dominator

Basically, you spread a zombie virus amongst people so that the zombies kill more people, and you pick up the money to improve your zombie virus. Its all done with perfect 16bit-console-style graphics and music.

Also, you travel to "real" cities all around the world and every location is stereotyped really badly, to the point that its hilarious.

I can't stop playing this! :D

Toss3
02-11-10, 09:01 AM
Fun game! Got 40 000. :o

LydianKnight
02-11-10, 01:54 PM
Excellent!! Got 59K-something, hahaha I adore zombie games *_*

mojoman0
02-11-10, 05:58 PM
omg been playing for like 3 hours....damn you cap

only a few cities left...still level 1. i hope it doesnt go to level 2 when i destroy the world

|MaguS|
02-11-10, 08:56 PM
awesome game, been playing it all day at work. Great game for when at work since it can idle in the background without any problems.

CaptNKILL
02-11-10, 08:58 PM
I just finished it.

I destroyed every city in the world. :lol:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=39414&stc=1&d=1265939610

I didn't play it at the bubbleblox website though so I missed out on the bonus level. :(

I just wish there was a way to make the game full screen. This would be a great time waster game for the HTPC... its just way too small. Even if you save the .swf and open it outside the browser the game menus don't scale to fit the screen. :(

XP_GUN
02-11-10, 10:32 PM
OMG I hate you guys, I spent a hour playing this game when I was suppose to study for my Business Law Midterm lol

|MaguS|
02-12-10, 01:07 AM
http://nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=39417&stc=1&d=1265954804

No fair, I took over the world in 10 days less then you and you still got a higher score!

CaptNKILL
02-12-10, 01:24 AM
http://nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=39417&stc=1&d=1265954804

No fair, I took over the world in 10 days less then you and you still got a higher score!

Well you were playing version 1.8. I was on 1.7. :bleh:

K007
02-12-10, 03:44 AM
****..i spend 1hr doing it after i clicked ure link lol...addictive!!

CaptNKILL
02-12-10, 03:46 AM
I'd like to try putting all of my money into maxing out one or two things just to see how it plays out.

Like, maxing out the zombie speed and attack so they just bounce around wiping everyone out.

Viral
02-12-10, 06:14 AM
Wow soo much fun :D

I got 62,000

MJ was funny as hell, but very useful to pick up money if you knew the level was about to end or if there was just too much to pick up at once. I got up to level 24 on attack and like 21ish on most other things... wonder how high they go? Some stats are very important at the start but then become unecessary.

Viral
02-12-10, 08:29 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/Viral/infector.jpg

Bout done with this... finally :P 2 plays through is enough.

Got my speed up to 29 and infection percentage up to like 80%. Was just a swarm of zombies that multiplied! hahaha

General Lee
02-12-10, 08:33 AM
Wow soo much fun :D

I got 62,000

MJ was funny as hell, but very useful to pick up money if you knew the level was about to end or if there was just too much to pick up at once. I got up to level 24 on attack and like 21ish on most other things... wonder how high they go? Some stats are very important at the start but then become unecessary.

Yeah, I found that to be helpful with MJ. I'm not sure what the Zombie Clown does with those burgers...that's the only thing I never figured out. It helps to know how to use each special zombie, when, and where.

I like spawning a Tank in the middle of a lot of men in black, because one hit kills them all. I use the Venom zombie to support my other zombies by slowing down soldiers and stuff. I played last night for about two hours before I beat the game.

Viral
02-12-10, 08:38 AM
The ronald mcdonald throws out burgers that infect people when they walk into them, but I didn't really see anyone walk into them. Hard to notice with all the chaos though :lol:

Tank is really only good the the special agents... when theres a few of them together i drop him, if you drop him early he takes away the chance to infect a lot of people and i think he even kills nearby zombies.

I have a feeling the guy who made this is from Ottawa Canada :lol: can't see why else it would be the hardest city in the game and all the US ones pretty easy. Love that town in russia too that's small but is all defense, kicked my ass first time I tried it.

KrAzYeTy
02-12-10, 01:38 PM
Sweet, the perfect game for a lazy Friday at work!

THANKS!

|MaguS|
02-12-10, 01:56 PM
My trick is focusing on Health and Infection on the zombies. I had mine up to 85% and creates total chaos. Best thing is to drop MJ in a group of people and the 5 zombies he spawns turn to 15, lol.

grey_1
02-12-10, 02:00 PM
This game is freaking amazing!

http://togeproductions.com/2010/games/infectonator-world-dominator

Its called Infectonator: World Dominator

Basically, you spread a zombie virus amongst people so that the zombies kill more people, and you pick up the money to improve your zombie virus. Its all done with perfect 16bit-console-style graphics and music.

Also, you travel to "real" cities all around the world and every location is stereotyped really badly, to the point that its hilarious.

I can't stop playing this! :D

I can't believe this is eating all my spare time...omg this is bad :lol:

|MaguS|
02-12-10, 02:10 PM
Man they should release a retail version of this game with 16bit graphics but at a high resolution. Add MP also where you must fight other mad scientist... dam it would be so much fun. They should release it on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

CaptNKILL
02-12-10, 02:10 PM
Muahaha... I am the ultimate infectonator. I've spread the virus through nvnews. :firedevil

Toss3
02-12-10, 04:35 PM
Have you guys tried the 60s version? ;) Look who made the charts! (nana2)

CaptNKILL
02-12-10, 05:21 PM
Have you guys tried the 60s version? ;) Look who made the charts! (nana2)

Nice job! :D

The 60 second one is a lot of fun too. Much faster pace.

Toss3
02-12-10, 05:52 PM
Nice job! :D

The 60 second one is a lot of fun too. Much faster pace.

Yup and you don't end up wasting hours on it! :bleh: just a whole day..

mailman2
02-12-10, 09:21 PM
How do you unlock the special infected? I got MJ thats it though.

Sgt_Pitt
02-12-10, 09:25 PM
hehe fun game, probably going to be the next plants vs zombies, they should do a high quality gfx version, they could make a few bucks. :)