PDA

View Full Version : PSN game flOw is free today.

Albo
02-13-10, 12:12 PM
The game on PSN called flOw, is free. I don't know how long, but get on PSN, and download that ****.

Gnaddel
02-13-10, 01:04 PM
Thank you for making me take a look at the PSN store and noticing that Wing Commander IV is available. :captnkill:

Fl0W download doesn't work over here. Might be due to location restrictions.....

shilk
02-13-10, 01:10 PM
Thanks, dude. :D

1337_Like_ThaT
02-13-10, 02:44 PM
I heard the game is pretty stupid but its free so why not? :)

Albo
02-13-10, 03:15 PM
I heard the game is pretty stupid but its free so why not? :)

Exactly,
And you're welcome.

Lyme
02-13-10, 04:04 PM
It is free in Canada and the USA only. It was free, so I downloaded it.. average game.

1337_Like_ThaT
02-16-10, 06:00 PM
Is it better than Flower?

Mr. Hunt
02-16-10, 07:44 PM
Is it better than Flower?

I don't think it is. Seems like it is a neat game, but I actually thought Flower was an amazing game that was just so relaxing to play. Not saying flOw isn't relaxing... but I put Flower VERY high on my downloadable games list.

Lyme
02-16-10, 09:28 PM
Flow is a neat concept, but gets boring fast. Free was the deal maker.

|MaguS|
02-16-10, 09:31 PM
Flow is a neat concept, but gets boring fast. Free was the deal maker.

The game is so old though... it was originally just a flash game (free aswell), Sony then was interested in the developer and signed them.

http://thatgamecompany.com/

Lyme
02-16-10, 10:00 PM
The game is so old though... it was originally just a flash game (free aswell), Sony then was interested in the developer and signed them.

http://thatgamecompany.com/

The graphics of the game are fine, the movement and speed are also fine, it is the game play that is pretty boring. Age of the game really doesn't matter much where game play is being rated, there are lots of really old games that have wonderful game play even if they are significantly dated now.

|MaguS|
02-16-10, 10:04 PM
The graphics of the game are fine, the movement and speed are also fine, it is the game play that is pretty boring. Age of the game really doesn't matter much where game play is being rated, there are lots of really old games that have wonderful game play even if they are significantly dated now.

My comment was more geared to how you are just now finding this game... it was linked and talked about all over the "net" when the flash first released years ago.

crainger
02-17-10, 12:48 AM
I like flOw. It's relaxing, nice music, fun to eat everything. I play it while I wait for Beagle to get ready when going out.