PDA

View Full Version : Dawn TexPack v1.0 released!

GetCool
07-11-03, 03:41 AM
EDIT: Going to take this file offline - need to clear out some files on the webspace to make more room. Sorry. I'd like to host it elsewhere - if anyone wants to put it up elsewhere let me know (email: getcool@fastmail.fm).

Hi all,

I just finished compiling a texture package for the Dawn demo. It has lots of tattoos, hair colors, etc. It is a compilation of my own work as well as the work of others (I do give credit for every source I used - see the Readme). Here are a few samples:

WARNING: these links contain (artificial) nudity.

Files removed

(There is some work by samoorai and milkman in there - I give them credit in the Readme).

You can download the TexPack v1.0 here: file removed (15 MB). It's large but it has a lot of stuff.

Enjoy.

GetCool
07-12-03, 02:17 PM
Has anyone downloaded this yet? Come on, let me know what you think!

reever2
07-12-03, 02:39 PM
Ow! My virgin eyes!

poursoul
07-12-03, 02:51 PM
i think everyone is afraid to admit that a computer generated female is giving them a raging hardon.

but of course, now they will since i've called them out.

what i have said in no way effects K.I.L.E.R he most likely has just not seen the post.

Smokey
07-12-03, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by poursoul
i think everyone is afraid to admit that a computer generated female is giving them a raging hardon.

:lol2: :rofl

If anyone wants to slip me a FX card, I would be glad to try this great texture pack out ;)

GetCool
07-12-03, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Smokey
:lol2: :rofl

If anyone wants to slip me a FX card, I would be glad to try this great texture pack out ;)
Do what I did and get a Radeon and use the OpenGL wrapper ;)

Shamrock
07-12-03, 09:39 PM
I'm not downloading this pack, simply because I dont want MY Dawn to look like a biker **** with all the tattoos :p

GetCool
07-12-03, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Shamrock
I'm not downloading this pack, simply because I dont want MY Dawn to look like a biker **** with all the tattoos :p
Then don't use them :) I included enough different texture replacements that you can give her just one tattoo or as many as seven... or you don't have to use any at all (there's other stuff in there besides tattoos).

GetCool
07-13-03, 07:43 PM
UPDATE - file removed due to need for space on host. See top of thread.

TECH_PC
07-13-03, 07:45 PM
I would have gladly downloaded the pack and replied, but since I only have an ATI Radeon 7500, I can't run Dawn at all. Not even with the GLWrapper. I might get either a Radeon 9100, or an FX 5200 pretty soon though. Only have PCI :(.

CaptNKILL
07-13-03, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by TECH_PC
I would have gladly downloaded the pack and replied, but since I only have an ATI Radeon 7500, I can't run Dawn at all. Not even with the GLWrapper. I might get either a Radeon 9100, or an FX 5200 pretty soon though. Only have PCI :(.
The Radeon 9100 isnt DirectX 9.0 compliant I dont think. Youd be better off with the 5200 Ultra if you want to see some NV demos.

TECH_PC
07-13-03, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by CaptNKILL
The Radeon 9100 isnt DirectX 9.0 compliant I dont think. Youd be better off with the 5200 Ultra if you want to see some NV demos.

Is there an FX 5200 ultra PCI version???

Rider007
07-14-03, 02:58 AM
Will someone please host this file !. I've downloaded Dawn and now I'm dying to see her in the flesh :D