PDA

View Full Version : Uber Uber Uber System!!!!

Bman
07-12-03, 04:16 AM
alright this forum has been the most and least helpful to me. On one hand I get many responces, but on the other hand, half of them are from guys with sick azz systems giving me advice to get top of the line gear. Look into the eyes of a kid with a Rage 128 Ultra and PLEASE tell me if a Radeon 9600 on a pent 3 celeron 1 GHZ is gonna be good FOR ME.
I ordered a 9600 Pro and they sent me a 9600 and I REALLY dont want to go through the hassle of returning it.
So please please please someone who isn't INSANE about gaming:
for ME is the 9600 Pro SOOOO much better FOR ME to try and send it back and wait a month to start playing my games
or can I accept the 9600 with loving care and a kid LIKE ME won't tell the difference

p.s. I dont plan on upgrading my system in the near future. This card IS my small upgrade.

CaptNKILL
07-12-03, 04:47 AM
Well, Id say yes, return it and get what you ordered.

Not only are you really losing out in the deal, but if you dont plan on upgrading for a while, its worth it for ANYONE to take the extra week (2 MAX) to get the card that you ordered.

Trust me on this one. Youd be kicking yourself later if you didnt get the better card.

Smokey
07-12-03, 07:02 AM
Im with Capt on this, Im the type of person that isnt happy at all if I recieve something that I didnt order, I would send it back and demand what I ordered and do my best to get something else to compensate for thier stuff up!!

Gator
07-12-03, 08:48 AM
agreed, as frustrating as it may seem to return the card, it'll only continue to bother you that you paid for a Pro and received a Non-pro. The week to 2 week wait is worth it, get what you're entitled too. If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't have posted a question about it would you? ;)

digitalwanderer
07-12-03, 09:05 AM
Return it and get the Pro, there is a BIG difference.

b00bie
07-12-03, 10:53 AM
definitely PRO. If you don't wanna upgade any time soon, get the PRO. Trust me, you'll be happy with it!;)

volt
07-12-03, 11:03 AM
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14709