PDA

View Full Version : Halo Reach Developers vid

FastRedPonyCar
02-18-10, 09:05 AM
Didn't see a thread about it already. Looks sick to be honest. If it picks up on the story where 3 left off, I'll have to go play through em again

T0_jiB2hqeQ

Needs to be watched in HD though.

tornadog
02-18-10, 11:33 AM
Didn't see a thread about it already. Looks sick to be honest. If it picks up on the story where 3 left off, I'll have to go play through em again

where have u been living? Halo Reach is a prequel to the the first Halo:Combat Evolved game.

FastRedPonyCar
02-18-10, 11:39 AM
not paying attention to halo. Played the first one a lot, got about 3/4 through the 2nd one and about 30 minutes into the 3rd one before realizing I needed to go back and finish the 2nd one before proceeding.

Redeemed
02-18-10, 01:00 PM
Why can't they put this kind of energy and effort into PC Gaming? This looks incredibly fun, and incredibly epic- something I'd enjoy.

:(

Lyme
02-20-10, 03:25 PM
It looks good so far, as I own all the others (except the rts) I plan on picking this one up regardless.

Sazar
02-21-10, 01:40 AM
I like :)

Haven't touched my Xbox in over a year. This would make me get back on it :D

NaitoSan
02-21-10, 03:20 AM
Crap, that looks awesome. I own all Halo games including Halo Wars (awesome game). I'm getting it on day one. Kinda sad to hear that Halo Reach is last Halo game from Bungie but I think it's good to put Halo to rest for a while until XBOX 720 or something.

NarcissistZero
02-21-10, 03:43 AM
I like how everyone is saying the game looks great just because it finally looks like a current gen game.

Mr. Hunt
02-21-10, 03:51 AM
I don't think I will ever understand the appeal of the Halo series... I played parts of 1, 2 and 3 and I just don't get it. Seems like it has a terrible storyline with terrible gameplay and don't even get me started on the multiplayer...

3DBrad
02-21-10, 03:08 PM
I don't think I will ever understand the appeal of the Halo series... I played parts of 1, 2 and 3 and I just don't get it. Seems like it has a terrible storyline with terrible gameplay and don't even get me started on the multiplayer...

I guess it's just relaxing and fun, doing random stuff on Forge, or playing multiplayer, etc. I've played through the campaign of Halo 3 numerous times, and it's fun every time.

My opinion of course. :)

|MaguS|
02-21-10, 03:41 PM

I only enjoy the series in Coop... the story is horrible and I hate the moon jumping.