PDA

View Full Version : Setpoint 6.0 for G-series rodents (except g7)

nekrosoft13
02-28-10, 06:33 PM
The website will be updating, so you may not see it right away.

It is a combined package that supports nearly all the G-Series mice in a single package. Certain mice, like the G7, will continue to use SetPoint 4.8, so when downloading the latest version, please make sure you follow the download link on your specific mouse's product page.

This is a new combined software that is both for the desktop and gaming mice. New features include user requested customization like 100DPI increment adjustment for the G9/G9x/G500 mice.

Please post feedback within this thread.

you can grab the setpoint on FTP
ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/mouse/

nekrosoft13
02-28-10, 06:39 PM
note, actually it seems to be for other rodents and keyboards as well

nekrosoft13
02-28-10, 09:49 PM
ok, seems logitech community team members have no idea what they are posting

Setpoint 6.0 is only for non-G devices.

If you install setpoint 6.0 it will install two folders.

Folder number 1 is called SetPointG

and

Folder numder 2 is called SetPointP

SetPointG is Setpoint 5.3, which is just updated setpoint 5.2 for G devices like G9

SetPointP is Setpoint 6.0 for all other mice and keyboards and Setpoint 6.0 does not support G series mice.

so basically inside setpoint 6.0 install file there are two seperate versions of setpoint, 6.0 and 5.3

Mr Bigman
02-28-10, 10:21 PM
I use the G9 speficic ones.

It seems no one is that much into psoting now hell look at my sun virtualbox thread waiting on that one but yea setpoint is col for alot of reasons.

crainger
02-28-10, 11:43 PM
Give it a rest Bigman. With the way you carry are you surprised we skip over your threads. Earn some respect before calling us all out and claiming the forums are dead. They are not dead.

Mr Bigman
03-01-10, 12:17 AM
yea i know and love you too shaw.

I would never call any one out here you know why cuz u guys are like the cliq shaws.

Im just buggin about the vmware **** thats all and usb support for cams.

Dr.Nick
03-01-10, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up. The new control panel looks a little better and I'm glad they worked on the size of the drivers. It installed cp 6.00.84 and driver 4.90.80 for my trusty MX518.
I also noticed there is a new 3.04b version of the G15 software.