PDA

View Full Version : nvnewsers: let's play BF:BC2 together!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ragejg
03-03-10, 09:03 AM
As if we don't already p1ss each other off enough already... :p

Hey, I have somewhere we can go to play together. It's a purchased and ranked EA server run by a casual clan I joined. The guys there are pretty chill, and if you actually join, you can be a member without strings attached like some other clans. They're looking for new members, so I thought I'd put the word out here.

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/68.232.170.196:19567/b_560x95.png (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/68.232.170.196:19567/)

The server is available by just searching for "DoA". The clan tag is ".:DoA:.". There's an XFire and vent channel for communication.

In-game friend me, ragejg-NVN, and Queen Trigger @ QueenTrigger-NVN.

:)

MASTER LIST (add all these peeps, they're nvnewsers!):

tazman137
keiichi
trivium nate
Die96
Liqq
CaptNKILL
Retrolock
nekrosoft13
Munkus
Swerver
Six_Storm
negativezer0-NVN
Akrynym
methimpikehoses
DiscipleDOC
Toss3
woozy-uk
Fades
Eltron
ragejg-NVN
QueenTrigger-NVN

Get ahold of me or just post in this thread if you want to be added to this list. The friend list apparently keeps getting broken, so it's nice to have all the names tabulated in the case that you have to re-enter all of them.

NarcissistZero
03-03-10, 09:28 AM
I'm a total noob and a clan thing is out of the question right now, but add me if you like watching people die.

StingingVelvet.

t3hl33td4rg0n
03-03-10, 09:30 AM
Just bought the game and waiting for it to download. If the name negativezer0-NVN is available, add me.

ragejg
03-03-10, 09:45 AM
Just bought the game and waiting for it to download. If the name negativezer0-NVN is available, add me.

Doesn't show you in there yet. Probably after you get set up.

t3hl33td4rg0n
03-03-10, 10:10 AM
Doesn't show you in there yet. Probably after you get set up.

Only at 20% (500KB/s slow)

methimpikehoses
03-03-10, 10:20 AM
Guess I'll pick this up and play with u noobs. :p

t3hl33td4rg0n
03-03-10, 11:01 AM
Wow no wonder it was so slow! Steam thought it was a good idea to download the files from China! Switched to DC and now at a steady 1MB/s.

/endofdays

EDIT: I probably wont be on until after midnight EST, definately good to go tomorrow.

NarcissistZero
03-03-10, 11:18 AM
I joined a game with you rage and saw you say hi, but I realized it was conquest and I had no idea what that meant. Saw all these blue people and I'm like "do I shoot them?"

Hahaha.

I'll read up on it.

Did decent at deathmatch a few more rounds, almost level 2.

ragejg
03-03-10, 11:21 AM
I'm a total noob and a clan thing is out of the question right now, but add me if you like watching people die.

StingingVelvet.

Was nice to see a fellow nvnewser in that last game. :) Too bad the servers are crashing. Both EA and Gameservers servers are still having problems as of this AM. :(

ragejg
03-03-10, 11:22 AM
I joined a game with you rage and saw you say hi, but I realized it was conquest and I had no idea what that meant. Saw all these blue people and I'm like "do I shoot them?"

Hahaha.

I'll read up on it.

Did decent at deathmatch a few more rounds, almost level 2.

blues are allies. Reds are enemies. Conquest is a "control the flag" situation. :)

nekrosoft13
03-03-10, 11:30 AM
planning to buy the game today or tomorrow, during the beta my nickname was nekrosoft13

ragejg
03-03-10, 11:43 AM
Once I get my BF:BC2 copy I will host a server if anyone wants to play.

I could run a 24/7 server if anyone would like to donate 1GB or more of DDR (PC2700 or greater) RAM.

So says Vin. :)

mojoman0
03-03-10, 11:58 AM
I've got my kdr over 1 in a few games! add me I'm
mojoman0

one of the awards is knife 5 baddies on your friends list ;)

CaptNKILL
03-03-10, 05:02 PM
So says Vin. :)

I don't think you can run personal dedicated servers with this game. They have to be "official" servers.

ViN86
03-03-10, 05:03 PM
I don't think you can run personal dedicated servers with this game. They have to be "official" servers.

Yea they have to be official. This was brought up in the other thread.

nV`andrew
03-03-10, 06:36 PM
Hopefully will get on tonight, i'll add you guys. My in-game name is Akrynym.

nekrosoft13
03-03-10, 06:56 PM
got the game, add: nekrosoft13

methimpikehoses
03-03-10, 09:10 PM
methimpikehoses

nekrosoft13
03-03-10, 09:11 PM
me think of pike hoses?

bob saget
03-03-10, 09:24 PM
damn, all you douches got this already? Hows the game? most of the bugs that were reported yesterday are gone? Darn, I may have to pick this up earlier than expected.....

methimpikehoses
03-03-10, 09:35 PM
me think of pike hoses?

I'm sure you think of me often, nekro. :luv:

Retrolock
03-04-10, 02:02 AM
damn, all you douches got this already? Hows the game? most of the bugs that were reported yesterday are gone? Darn, I may have to pick this up earlier than expected.....

Pick it up bob! You're losing this battle

Add me up: retrolock

wysiwyg
03-04-10, 03:25 AM
would love to join in when my LE copy finally arrived from Game (was dispatched 2 frigging days ago)

ragejg
03-04-10, 07:31 AM
I friend requested most of you in-game. ... I think maybe the "friends" functions are still kinda wonky, though. Did you guys send me a friend request?

I do have a couple inactive soldiers that I wish weren't there... "nvnews-ragejg" and "RAGEJG-II" I think. Don't send any friend requests to them.

mailman2
03-04-10, 07:37 AM
damn, all you douches got this already? Hows the game? most of the bugs that were reported yesterday are gone?

Uh.. there are still bugs from the beta that haven't been fixed. The connection issues are getting better but not 100% yet. The SP is pretty amazing. The MP is 'ok to good' depending on the player, it has a lot of issues still.

I unloaded a whole clip into a guys' head at point blank range as he was coming up stairs towards me... he didn't die, then he shot me once and I did. Joy. Oh, but when I was sniping and I hit a guy in the leg, that was an instant death. :headexplode: I play for a bit then usually bounce to COD MW2 to finish up. Both games are good, but they are completely different. Calling BF BC2 a COD MW2 killer is like saying McDonalds has better fast food than Dunkin Donuts. Not really the same type of MP experience at all.