PDA

View Full Version : Portal 2 is confirmed :)

Pages : [1] 2

Albo
03-05-10, 02:06 PM
So Portal 2 is confirmed by Valve finally..
http://store.steampowered.com/news/3559/
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/05/portal-2-confirmed-by-game-informer-cover-due-in-2010/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ViN86
03-05-10, 02:29 PM
Awesome :D

EDIT: In the link to valve's page (http://store.steampowered.com/news/3559/), why are certain letters underlined?

NarcissistZero
03-05-10, 02:30 PM
The cover makes it clear we are going outside with the Portal gun, which is awesome.

Seems like it might be a stand-alone product as well, which is interesting. I hope it is long and has multiplayer.

|MaguS|
03-05-10, 02:47 PM
Wonder if they will have multiplayer in it?

ViN86
03-05-10, 02:53 PM
By multiplayer I assume you mean co-op.

Also, I thought you were a self proclaimed SP-only guy Narcissist? You started playing a little MP on BC2 and now you're a MP fanatic? ;)

NarcissistZero
03-05-10, 03:05 PM

Also, I thought you were a self proclaimed SP-only guy Narcissist? You started playing a little MP on BC2 and now you're a MP fanatic? ;)

I did mean coop, which it does have, but...

Yes, I am enjoying BC2 quite a lot. :D

ragejg
03-05-10, 03:16 PM
Whoah. Way cool. Almost definitely my next game.

Mr. Hunt
03-05-10, 08:37 PM

Yeah... WTF? I tried playing Borderlands with Narc one time and he practically deleted me from the internet and tried to get me banned from here because he REFUSED to use his internet connection basically... WTF NARC?

v3rninater
03-05-10, 08:50 PM
When is "this holiday season" does that mean freakin all the way to christmas!?!

ViN86
03-05-10, 11:17 PM
Yeah... WTF? I tried playing Borderlands with Narc one time and he practically deleted me from the internet and tried to get me banned from here because he REFUSED to use his internet connection basically... WTF NARC?

:rofl

NarcissistZero
03-06-10, 08:10 AM

I loved Left 4 Dead... Borderlands just didn't make me want to play online, hell I still haven't finished it, the game is kinda overrated to me. You wanna play L4D we can, anytime.

I dunno what it is with this game... I am falling for it bad. Something about the roles and squad.

Mr. Hunt
03-06-10, 11:38 AM
I loved Left 4 Dead... Borderlands just didn't make me want to play online, hell I still haven't finished it, the game is kinda overrated to me. You wanna play L4D we can, anytime.

I dunno what it is with this game... I am falling for it bad. Something about the roles and squad.

Wait... you said L4D and overrated in the same sentence and it wasn't just you describing L4D? WTF? L4D1 is garbage. Fact. Borderlands is awesome and General Knoxx DLC is awesome.

trivium nate
03-06-10, 05:29 PM
Cant wait!

NarcissistZero
03-06-10, 07:10 PM
L4D1 is garbage. Fact.

Someone failed his English midterm.

The part with definitions.

Cause like, you used "fact" wrong.

Cause like, you stated an opinion.

And like, that is not a fact.

Like at all.

|MaguS|
03-06-10, 07:12 PM
Why are you talking like a vally girl?

NarcissistZero
03-06-10, 08:05 PM
Why are you talking like a vally girl?

That's how my girl's sister talks... it makes me giggle.

Mr. Hunt
03-06-10, 08:11 PM
Someone failed his English midterm.

The part with definitions.

Cause like, you used "fact" wrong.

Cause like, you stated an opinion.

And like, that is not a fact.

Like at all.

Looks like you failed. AT LIFE. BURN.

FACT.

|MaguS|
03-06-10, 08:33 PM
Looks like you failed. AT LIFE. BURN.

FACT.

Don't make me separate you two.

FastRedPonyCar
03-06-10, 09:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/fastredponycar/forums/must_not_fap.jpg

ragejg
03-06-10, 10:05 PM
Cool it Mr. Hunt. Seriously. Here and in the rest of the forums. Fix your vibe because it's not so good right now.

Stay on topic, guys.

nekrosoft13
03-06-10, 10:38 PM
When is "this holiday season" does that mean freakin all the way to christmas!?!

depends what holiday

ViN86
03-06-10, 11:41 PM
How is Hunt's attitude different from normal? Hunt is extremely opinionated and no matter what anyone says, his mind is made up.

I think that's the only fact we can all agree on. :lol:

That's how my girl's sister talks... it makes me giggle.

I would just look at her like :wtf:

ragejg
03-06-10, 11:48 PM
How is Hunt's attitude different from normal? Hunt is extremely opinionated and no matter what anyone says, his mind is made up.

I think that's the only fact we can all agree on. :lol:

I have a reason for what I said and that's that.

Like I said, keep it on topic. You wanna talk about that, make another thread about it in the open forum or something.

crainger
03-07-10, 01:28 AM
If anyone here takes Hunt seriously, they need to be banned IMHO. Someone has to play devils advocate. It's just he plays it for everything...

Except Hitman.

Mr. Hunt
03-07-10, 03:31 AM
If anyone here takes Hunt seriously, they need to be banned IMHO. Someone has to play devils advocate. It's just he plays it for everything...

Except Hitman.

And you ;). I love you Aussies.... I do love people from New Zealand more, though... I CAN'T HELP IT!