PDA

View Full Version : Selling a car stereo for my bro...

Redeemed
03-08-10, 11:00 PM
Hey ya'll- my bro tried listing this locally on craigslist but didn't get any bites- so I offered to list it here. Here was his craigslist ad:

FOR SALE: MULTIMEDIA DVD TOUCHSCREEN CAR STEREO UNIT - GREAT CONDITION - $150.00

I currently have a car/truck/suv multimedia system I need to sell. Its a 1 DIN unit. As you can see from the pictures, when the screen is closed the unit just looks like a stereo, but press the open button and the screen pops out and up. The features are as follows:

Screen size: 7 in. Touchscreen
Screen is tiltable for better viewing
Use the screen, remote, or controls on the unit to navigate
AM/FM Stereo
Blue tooth
5-1 SD Card Reader (Reads picture & music files)
Mini USB Port (Used for flash drives with pictures or audio files)
Remote Included
Unit plays most DVD's & CD's
IPOD ready

Please respond to mr.getzlaff@yahoo.com if interested. I will ship within the USA and only except payments in full through PayPal...and a money order only if you don't have PayPal. I will take care of the shipping cost but will only ship the unit once payment has cleared. I will send you a conformation email when I receive payment and when I ship the unit out. I try to ship what I'm selling within 2 days of receiving payment. I work a 9-6 job Mondays through Fridays so my only chance to get to the post office is on my lunch break. The unit will be shipped via USPS. I will include the tracking info when I notify you the unit has been shipped so you can confirm it and track it. Thank you for those who respond!

Here are some pics of the unit:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Sir_Farts_A_Lot/91423932948cb57382e790.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Sir_Farts_A_Lot/83096221749475c403dd07.jpg

I believe he's asking $150 for it. Currently only our Mom has expressed interest- but I doubt she'll go for it as it's far more than what she needs. :)

PM me if interested.

And DD- I'm registered with MikeC, meet all of the requirements- SO BACK OFF MAH THREAD!!!!

Unless U wants to buy st3r30. :wonder:

Thanks ya'll! :D

bob saget
03-08-10, 11:05 PM
That looks like it is made for your riding mower doc. BUY IT!
Seriously, gl on your bro's sale :)

Redeemed
03-09-10, 04:32 PM
That looks like it is made for your riding mower doc. BUY IT!
Seriously, gl on your bro's sale :)

Thanks, Bob. :)

BUMP! :D

Stoneyguy
03-09-10, 04:40 PM
I'm kinda worried that the images are hosted on "Sir-Farts-Alot". :D

What brand/model is it?

Redeemed
03-09-10, 04:59 PM

What brand/model is it?

I shot him an e-mail last night asking that exact information. I'll update my first post once I hear back from him.

Yeah... I tend to "talk" a lot if ya' get my meaning. :D (fart)

LORD-eX-Bu
03-09-10, 05:11 PM
**** I need a new head unit LOL

betterdan
03-09-10, 05:26 PM

:lol:

Bearclaw
03-09-10, 09:11 PM
BUMP for a good guy. :thumbsup:

Redeemed
03-09-10, 10:12 PM
BUMP for a good guy. :thumbsup:

Thanks. :D

betterdan
03-10-10, 03:32 AM
He was talking about me, Redeemed. :rolleyes:

Redeemed
03-11-10, 11:57 PM
Okay- just got off the phone with my bro.

This ain't gonna' sound good ya'll, and I talked to him about this so he understands-

he purchased the unit from a wholesale site in China, so it is not a name-brand unit. It has no logo, decal, or anything of the likes. So he cannot provide a make or model- best he was able to come up with for his Craigslist ad was those two photos. :o

Anyhow, if ya'll are at all interested or might want to try negotiating on the price just shoot me a PM and I can act as a middle man, or ya'll can just e-mail him directly using the e-mail address in my first post. :)

Thanks for looking ya'll! :D

Smee
03-12-10, 12:23 AM
Okay- just got off the phone with my bro.

This ain't gonna' sound good ya'll, and I talked to him about this so he understands-

he purchased the unit from a wholesale site in China, so it is not a name-brand unit. It has no logo, decal, or anything of the likes. So he cannot provide a make or model- best he was able to come up with for his Craigslist ad was those two photos. :o

Anyhow, if ya'll are at all interested or might want to try negotiating on the price just shoot me a PM and I can act as a middle man, or ya'll can just e-mail him directly using the e-mail address in my first post. :)

Thanks for looking ya'll! :D

Thats too bad... sounds like it would be around the same quality as the 25,000 gigawatt amplifier my brother in law bought at the flea market for $35 :D

Redeemed
03-12-10, 12:34 AM
Thats too bad... sounds like it would be around the same quality as the 25,000 gigawatt amplifier my brother in law bought at the flea market for $35 :D

Yeah- I warned him that would likely deter many buyers. :lol:

crainger
03-12-10, 01:29 PM
You tryin' to scam us 'deemed?

LORD-eX-Bu
03-12-10, 01:46 PM
its mitsu made brahs

t3hl33td4rg0n
03-12-10, 04:37 PM
Where was this a year ago?!

Smee
03-12-10, 06:21 PM
Where was this a year ago?!

China most likely?

Bearclaw
03-13-10, 10:14 AM
Well, at least this isn't as bad as Mythy trying to sell a car with handcuffs. :bleh:

:rofl

bob saget
03-13-10, 02:02 PM
Well, at least this isn't as bad as Mythy trying to sell a car with handcuffs. :bleh:

:rofl

and smoke damage to the seats :bleh:

Bearclaw
03-13-10, 02:22 PM
Bang... Burn... Barn?