PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Gameplay Trailer

K007
03-09-10, 02:02 AM
So the story is between SoT and Warrior Within, they are filling the 7 year gap. I did not like the new PoP that came out, so i am looking forward to this one a lot more. They also mention the engine has something to do with Assasin Creed, now i am not sure if that means they are using the AC engine because AC looks a lot more polished / richer textures, the trailer had a little bit of a blurred look to it, only thing i can think of is thats gameplay from the console.

JlowGUFT1pk

Then end is funny too, how they say "It's the game you should play if you liked the original"

I still haven't finished that new PoP that came out...i really got bored/tired of it.

Vardant
03-09-10, 02:23 AM
What happened to his face? It looks terrible :thumbdwn:
Also his fight moves look exactly like from the first one, which is sort of disturbing.

Otherwise the game looks good and I really like the water freezing idea.

K007
03-09-10, 02:40 AM
i liked the first one trilogy, the second one they started..i forgot one its called...i did not like that at all...

abcgamer
03-09-10, 05:12 AM
I like it. It looks little bit of POP:SOT which was my fav game of the series. Freezing the water and running over it is a nice touch too :)

|MaguS|
03-09-10, 06:19 AM
What happened to his face? It looks terrible :thumbdwn:
Also his fight moves look exactly like from the first one, which is sort of disturbing.

Otherwise the game looks good and I really like the water freezing idea.

They modeled him after Jake Gyllenhaal who's playing the Price in the Movie. The game does look awesome though.

Vardant
03-09-10, 06:58 AM
I got that, but it looks horrible.

|MaguS|
03-09-10, 07:09 AM
I got that, but it looks horrible.

I din't think it looks bad, just not as good as the original Prince.

NarcissistZero
03-09-10, 08:56 AM
Wow, that looks a lot better than I expected. Now I am eager to play it.

LydianKnight
03-09-10, 03:29 PM
Looks very good :)

Does it have a launch date? or an estimate?

fizzelopeguss
03-09-10, 03:42 PM
I loves me some prince of persia.

Logical
03-09-10, 07:51 PM
Awesome cant wait :)