PDA

View Full Version : Crazy March 2010

nekrosoft13
03-14-10, 05:12 PM
Already had, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Supreme Commander 2, Silent Hunter 5, Assasins Creed 2, Warhammer Chaos Rising.

Still to hit in March:

Metro 2033
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
Just Cause 2
The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom
Majesty 2: Kingmaker
Left 4 Dead 2: The Passing
Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
Mass Effect 2: Firewalker

mojoman0
03-14-10, 05:23 PM
and we just had

Bioshock 2
AvP

bob saget
03-14-10, 05:27 PM
Yea i bought two games this month. Unheard of!!

Gaco
03-14-10, 05:32 PM
Luckily Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight looks like total crap.

But don't you think that'll save you a game, 'cause you forgot DoW2: Chaos Rising :lol:

NarcissistZero
03-14-10, 06:29 PM
March is indeed insane... I had to cancel some preorders and plans to get some titles, which is unheard of for me. Metro 2033, CnC4 and Dawn of War 2 expansion all got the boot to save some bucks along with Divinity 2 from not long ago.

I really wonder what companies are thinking when they do this crap.

nekrosoft13
03-14-10, 06:57 PM
and we just had

Bioshock 2
AvP

those were last month

Luckily Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight looks like total crap.

But don't you think that'll save you a game, 'cause you forgot DoW2: Chaos Rising :lol:

and haven't, its there ;)

nekrosoft13
03-14-10, 06:58 PM
March is indeed insane... I had to cancel some preorders and plans to get some titles, which is unheard of for me. Metro 2033, CnC4 and Dawn of War 2 expansion all got the boot to save some bucks along with Divinity 2 from not long ago.

I really wonder what companies are thinking when they do this crap.

wow, what a horrible game :headexplode: and i was so excited for it before

Zenoth
03-14-10, 08:19 PM
I only bought Chaos Rising out of all of those mentioned here so far.

My next one will be Dragon Age's expansion and the next ME2's DLC (Kasumi), but other than that I don't see March being that crazy, my biggest let down is C&C 4, I was looking forward to it, but removing base building in a C&C game is like... I don't know... it's like going to third-person-view in DOOM, no way I'm going to even bother looking at it. This year's holiday should be better than March, at least for me. I may be interested by Just Cause 2... not sure, I'll have to wait for the general consensus on that one.

FearMeAll
03-14-10, 08:31 PM
no worries. Just wait and play them 2 months from now. By then the drivers will be perfect for them and whatever overdone DRM can be cracked after you buy it. AFTER YOU BUY IT!

NarcissistZero
03-14-10, 09:36 PM
I may be interested by Just Cause 2... not sure, I'll have to wait for the general consensus on that one.

No consensus required, it has a demo.

FastRedPonyCar
03-14-10, 11:40 PM
I'll probabbly get firewalker and wait and see how metro turns out with the public.

i've got the first 2 god of war games (redone in hd on bluray) headed to the house to play then I'll get GOW3.

after that, i'll look into metro and maybe try to give DAO another shot since apparently it takes a while to get going. I never gave ME1 a fair shake until after I played the 2nd one and then regretted not suffering through the slow beginning of the game and I feel like I need to go back and try DAO again.

mailman2
03-15-10, 12:03 AM
Metro 2033
Just Cause 2
Left 4 Dead 2: The Passing
Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned

...I'm gonna be broke...

Mr. Hunt
03-15-10, 02:11 AM
Ok you listed most of the bad games... where are the good ones? Only one you listed I give a crap about is Just Cause 2... the other two are on console (FFXIII and GoW 3 ;)).

Still not sure why people are so excited for Metro 2033 especially.

AdamK47
03-15-10, 09:34 AM
So many games, so little disk space. I only have 312GB left on my 2TB array. I can't transfer over to a larger array since MBR only supports 2TB.

wysiwyg
03-15-10, 09:47 AM
Yea i bought two games this month. Unheard of!!

I bought 3

assassins creed 2, BF Bad company 2 LE, Aliens v predator Hunter edition

looking forward to Just cause 2 (fun demo)

but since i started play AC2, i have not played bad company again i will though as thats a great game but AC2 is addictive with a great story (when it works with the DRM)