PDA

View Full Version : Michael Atkinson quits position as Attorney-General

WeReWoLf
03-20-10, 08:54 PM
http://games.on.net/article/8428/Atkinson_Quits

Best news I've heard so far this year!

The South Australian election was held yesterday, he won his position of Attorney-General, then quits!

Viral
03-20-10, 09:20 PM
Good. The fact he got re-elected just shows how many uninformed people there are out there. The amount of stupid stuff he did is quite a long list and most of it is with regards to surpressing peoples right to freedom. Glad at least he realises it if not the general population of SA :rolleyes:

crainger
03-20-10, 10:00 PM
I'm really surprised to hear this. He won, then steps down? After all his gloating and show boating on how poorly Gamers4Croydon would do (they did much better than he said they would)

BUT both Game and EB really got behind this. I wonder if there is more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye...

|MaguS|
03-20-10, 10:10 PM
I'm really surprised to hear this. He won, then steps down? After all his gloating and show boating on how poorly Gamers4Croydon would do (they did much better than he said they would)

BUT both Game and EB really got behind this. I wonder if there is more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye...
I heard megatron was involved.

K007
03-20-10, 10:15 PM
**** YEA!

Redeemed
03-20-10, 10:35 PM
I really think Crainger had something to do with this... :bleh:

crainger
03-20-10, 11:42 PM
I heard megatron was involved.

Or perhaps Ultra |MagNuS|

Sgt_Pitt
03-21-10, 08:01 AM
http://www.amessageformichaelatkinson.com

lol

|MaguS|
03-21-10, 09:36 AM
Wait.... I just read that he's not stepping down till 2014... wtf? Who announces they are going to leave office 4 years from now???

crainger
03-21-10, 01:53 PM
Yeah. Is he retiring to the back bench now? or in 4 years. Most sites make it sound like he is going now and then in 4 years he's calling it quits altogether?

Either way he's made so many mistakes, surely even if he is still around he can see all this censorship is infringing on our rights. I mean I don't want to call in DarthBeavis and the UN. But I will if I have to.

WeReWoLf
03-21-10, 02:12 PM
He's stepping down to the back bench now, then in 4 years he's calling it.

K007
03-21-10, 02:55 PM
wow 4 years...i didnt c that guess i was too excited...

Viral
03-21-10, 07:30 PM
I was confused whether he's stepping down the back bench now or in 4 years. Good thing it's now, he won't have anywhere near as much of an impact on the back bench as he was having.

WeReWoLf
03-22-10, 12:13 AM
If he steps down to the back bench now, then it's still the new guys final decision on the matter. I'm hoping the replacement at least has a more broad view on what we require as a country, and stop being so GD backwards...