PDA

View Full Version : Stores that Might have Fermi on release? That ship USPS?

nekrosoft13
03-23-10, 11:52 PM
Anyone know any stores that have USPS shipping option? and should have Fermi on release?

CaptNKILL
03-24-10, 01:23 AM
Anyone know any stores that have USPS shipping option? and should have Fermi on release?

NewEgg uses DHL which delivers to your USPS office which delivers to you, so I believe they can deliver anywhere the USPS can.

nekrosoft13
03-24-10, 06:46 AM
newegg uses UPS, not USPS

CaptNKILL
03-24-10, 08:48 AM
Sometimes NewEgg uses DHL which delivers to your USPS office which delivers to you, so I believe they can deliver anywhere the USPS can.

Fixed. :p

nekrosoft13
03-24-10, 09:32 AM
and that sometimes only applies to APO or FPO addresses. so when i type my zip codes only options are fedex and ups

lduguay
03-24-10, 01:35 PM
ncixus.com? You can choose Canaduh! post then to USPS.

nekrosoft13
03-24-10, 02:05 PM
at NCIX if i would pick CanadaPost, it woud be transfered to US mail later on?

lduguay
03-25-10, 03:04 PM
at NCIX if i would pick CanadaPost, it woud be transfered to US mail later on?

Yes, that would be the case.

dikinher
03-25-10, 06:20 PM
Newegg uses DHL then delivers to USPS, who will deliver to you. The problem is you will be waiting at the most, a week or more for the delivery. I only live 15-20 minutes away from Newegg's warehouse and it took DHL/USPS a week to deliver a 16GB usb memory drive from the location.:thumbdwn:

bacon12
03-25-10, 06:37 PM
I have only had to wait more than 3 days max for stuff from the egg only if it was in Cali. If I order during the week it is usually 2 days, and I live in NC the next state over. Their shipping is pretty good IMO, but expect to take it in the arse on Fermi release. I hope to hold out for the refresh, or even see what ATI does after fermi, I must say I am pretty impressed with the 5 series, and a refresh or even new stuff will probably rock as well.

Skinner
03-27-10, 07:25 PM
Well nothing here in the Netherlands today. I hoped to score two 480's, but it could be april the 12 st if the rumors are true.

There are also rumors of new drivers and bios which wil push the perf and lower IDLE power usage.

Arioch
03-27-10, 07:34 PM
If I get these cards it will be from Newegg and no one else. I will NEVER buy anything from zipzoomfly ever again. I went through 2 long weeks of hell with them when I tried to get a X800XT PE from them a few years ago. My order went from in stock, to shipping, to out of stock, to on hold, etc.... I was even told my card had shipped the day before when I called them and it turned out to be a big fat lie. I ended up getting my money back.

Dogmifier
03-27-10, 11:43 PM
Yeah, Arioch..I've had similar experiences with ZZF.

They were fine when they were 'googlegear'..but ..they fell down the tubes with
the change.

I also will not buy from anyone but Newegg. I haven't found another e-tailer that even
comes close.