PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock Lightening Bolts.

Mr Bigman
03-25-10, 08:03 PM
In a mission where i have to use my hand to make a bolt and for some reason i can't.

I can't open the door cuz it has 2 options in the F1 F2 Options where i snap fingers for fire or that stuff from ghostbusters i think blue slime ball so how do i get the bolt or use it to zap the door handles?

AngelGraves13
03-25-10, 08:22 PM
In a mission where i have to use my hand to make a bolt and for some reason i can't.

I can't open the door cuz it has 2 options in the F1 F2 Options where i snap fingers for fire or that stuff from ghostbusters i think blue slime ball so how do i get the bolt or use it to zap the door handles?

Find a Gene Bank and switch them.

bob saget
03-25-10, 08:23 PM
Find a Gene Bank and switch them.

open map, look for gene bank. gene bank helps you change your abilities.

Mr Bigman
03-25-10, 08:41 PM
Whats the gene bank and where can i find those?

|MaguS|
03-25-10, 09:10 PM
Delete the game, you are too retarded to play it.

Sazar
03-25-10, 09:17 PM
Whats the gene bank and where can i find those?

Per google.

http://content.mahalo.com/images/8/8c/Gene-bank.png

No idea what level you are on so I can't advise where the gene bank would be but you can use the following site to help you.

http://www.visualwalkthroughs.com/bioshock/bioshockwalkthrough.htm

Note, this is for the FIRST game. You mentioned BIOSHOCK, not BIOSHOCK 2, but I am sure you can google visual walkthrough for that and be done with it.

Good luck.

bob saget
03-25-10, 09:25 PM
^That picture that sazar posted should help you.
To find it, open up the map, not sure what default key is (maybe M), and look for the Gene Bank icon.
You need to find that machine with the guy on top who is flexing.

This picture is maybe a little better

http://www.supercheats.com/guides/files/guid/bioshock/5-genebankmachine.jpg

mailman2
03-25-10, 09:53 PM
Delete the game, you are too retarded to play it.

lmao

Mr Bigman
03-25-10, 10:27 PM
Thanks shaws.

Mr Bigman
03-25-10, 11:20 PM
Its Neptunes Bounty

Going through all the rooms and getting stuff of the stiffs and even taking down the boss and doing stuff but i seen the youtube walkthrough and the door opens in the one area were the torrets were and that gate is still locked for me even though i been in all the rooms so how does that gate or door get opended than where i blessed the noisy child on the other side?

Mr Bigman
03-26-10, 07:21 PM
shshshshaw.

crainger
03-27-10, 02:08 AM
LOL @ |ManDinGo|. MaGuS is packing my sausage than you Bigman. Better go sell some boogers on ebay.

bob saget
03-27-10, 05:27 AM
did you get it figured out?

Sazar
03-27-10, 09:37 AM
He has visual walkthroughs. Unless he is blind, he should be able to figure it out.

Actually, there is another caveat, about brain capacity, but better left unsaid.

Mr Bigman
03-27-10, 11:34 PM
The gate is still closed by the bossman and the child and went back to the doors and where the berrils are at and checked their for clues so what am i missing?

bob saget
03-27-10, 11:39 PM
The gate is still closed by the bossman and the child and went back to the doors and where the berrils are at and checked their for clues so what am i missing?

you might have to take 3 pictures of spider splicers. did you do that.

bob saget
03-28-10, 12:12 AM
look around for bodies that glow yellow.

Mr Bigman
03-28-10, 01:30 PM
what are spider slicers?

And i seen some of thoes glowing bodies so and picked pu stuff off them so am i missing something here?

crainger
03-28-10, 01:38 PM
Yes. You are missing something here.

bob saget
03-28-10, 01:41 PM
what are spider slicers?

And i seen some of thoes glowing bodies so and picked pu stuff off them so am i missing something here?

You are playing bioshock 1 right? Did a guy give you a camera? If he did, then you probably have to take pictures of bad guys with hooks on their hands that climb on the ceilings.
bring up your map screen, and tell me what your main goal is.

bob saget
03-28-10, 01:44 PM
Yes. You are missing something here.

agreed

t3hl33td4rg0n
03-28-10, 01:45 PM

OMFG there are almost no spelling mistakes!

Mr Bigman
03-29-10, 01:56 PM
I went thorugh the main 3 rooms the library i think it is the area with the 2 rooms and bodies in those, and the underenath area with the barrels floating and didn't see the sky bats with clawls on them so not sure if i missed them or the level is broke.

bob saget
03-29-10, 02:04 PM
I went thorugh the main 3 rooms the library i think it is the area with the 2 rooms and bodies in those, and the underenath area with the barrels floating and didn't see the sky bats with clawls on them so not sure if i missed them or the level is broke.

have you seen what your goal is yet? on the map screen, it should tell you your goal.
right, there is a body in the library, that's the one i missed when i played the game. on your map, it should lead you to the bodies.