PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 + nvidia 780i network flawed?

gulizard
03-26-10, 05:08 AM
I have an issue. If I use my connection, fully. Meaning I max it out downloading a torrent, or something of that sort, my connection will crap out. I have checked and its not the ISP or anything. Its the network adapter. The fix is easy enough, just right click on it, click troubleshoot problems, and let windows reset the adapter. It comes back up, however this is very annoying.

This has been happening to me for sometime now. Is there a fix for this, anyone else having an issue? I have the latest chipset drivers installed, as well as the windows updates. This is extremely annoying.

Revs
03-26-10, 06:32 AM
I know what this is, I've had the same problem.

Go in to your network adapter properties, click the 'Configure...' button, click the 'Advanced' tab and disable 'Receive-side Scaling'. That should sort it :)

gulizard
03-26-10, 12:19 PM
Sweet, thanks. Disabled that crap.

Bman212121
03-27-10, 01:34 PM
I know what this is, I've had the same problem.

Go in to your network adapter properties, click the 'Configure...' button, click the 'Advanced' tab and disable 'Receive-side Scaling'. That should sort it :)

Sweet thanks for the tip Revs. I've had the same issue every once in a while but haven't tried to figure it out yet.