PDA

View Full Version : Cgc: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Contest

Famaliden
03-26-10, 01:32 PM
The Collective Gamers Community is hosting a contest for you to win a copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Contestants must write an essay of 1000 words or less saying why they think any specific 1 class of the 4 available player classes ( Assault, Engineer, Medic, Recon ) is more ownage than the others. Essays can be humorous or serious, but they must convince the contest judges that the class you wrote about is infact the bee's knees. The contest judges will be SamuraiBarbi and Sacrifist. Essays must be posted in the Cgc: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Contest Entries Topic by 5:00 PM EST, April 1, 2010 for judging, that is the absolute deadline. The 3 people who wrote the most convincing essays will be gifted Battlefield: Bad Company 2 through STEAM. That's right kids, the CGC will buy the 3 people who wrote the best essays their very own copies of Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Remember, up to 1000 words or less you must write a convincing argument that any specific 1 class of your choosing is more kickass than the others. ( Assault, Engineer, Medic, Recon )

Winners will be announced on April 3rd.

You must sign up at http://www.cgc-online.net and post your essay in this thread http://forums.cgc-online.net/index.php?/topic/1258-cgc-battlefield-bad-company-2-contest-entries/page__pid__10229__st__0&#entry10229

mailman2
03-26-10, 02:28 PM
Anyone that would have any idea would already own the game....

Famaliden
03-26-10, 02:29 PM
true, but doing a little research for a 50$ game that you can get for free would be worth the effort would it not?

dikinher
03-26-10, 03:23 PM
It would be somewhat worth it. I'd like to win a free copy, only to sell it to someone here for $40.:captnkill:

bob saget
03-26-10, 03:25 PM
not worth it. I got 2, 4 thousand word essays due in 2 weeks :headexplode:

Mr. Hunt
03-26-10, 03:29 PM
Here is my rough draft...

Dear CGC,
Engineer. Carl Gustav.

I win.

Kaguya
03-26-10, 03:35 PM
Would it count if I just cut/pasted Medic over and over 1000 times? :D

Famaliden
03-26-10, 03:35 PM
Here is my rough draft...

Dear CGC,
Engineer. Carl Gustav.

I win.

You could very well win with just that. It's up to 1000 words so that would be enough for an entry. I'm also pretty sure the 2 that are reviewing the entries are very big fans of Carl ;p.