PDA

View Full Version : Darksiders coming to PC

Vardant
03-31-10, 01:31 AM
THQ's apocalyptic adventure Darksiders isn't forgetting about the PC gaming crowd, with a slightly late port of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 game coming to Windows users at some point in the future. Wait, make that "June."
http://kotaku.com/5505836/darksiders-puts-the-pc-back-in-apocalypse

t3hl33td4rg0n
03-31-10, 01:37 AM
Hope the ground textures dont end up like that screenshot :rofl

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/03/500x_darksiders.jpg

Mr. Hunt
03-31-10, 02:52 AM
Played through this on the PS3. Fun game. Definitely has a lot of similarities with the Zelda series, but for an audience over the age of 10.

NarcissistZero
03-31-10, 03:31 AM
Cool, if it's like Zelda but with more mature themes I might get it.

Mr. Hunt
03-31-10, 03:51 AM
And it has Mark Hamill. How can you possibly go wrong?

nutcrackr
03-31-10, 04:16 AM
Cool and all but there are other titles I'd much rather see on PC. Doesn't seem like the game for the PC market if you ask me, maybe THQ knows better than me.

NarcissistZero
03-31-10, 04:34 AM
Well THQ can't port games they don't control, and I personally like seeing all genres on PC.

shilk
03-31-10, 01:04 PM
This game was a freaking blast (although tedious/monotonous at times). Overall a great experience. I can't wait for the port, it should be pretty awesome. They've already announced that they'll be working on KB&M controls and cleaning up/adding resolutions for the PC.

They've already announced Darksiders 2, which will have co-op/multiplayer in it. If you've seen the ending for Darksiders, words can't describe how awesome it'll be. :D

stereod
03-31-10, 02:03 PM
Great game! I liked the art style a lot and some of the puzzles where actually challenging, there was one particular puzzle near the end of the game that i thought was really clever :)
Besides that, War is seriously badаss and seeing him execute enemies never gets old.
Bosses where a little bit too easy though.

Mr. Hunt
03-31-10, 03:18 PM
Great game! I liked the art style a lot and some of the puzzles where actually challenging, there was one particular puzzle near the end of the game that i thought was really clever :)
Besides that, War is seriously badаss and seeing him execute enemies never gets old.
Bosses where a little bit too easy though.

Did you play through it on Hard? I went through it on hard my first time and it had some challenging bosses... I wouldn't say they were hard, but it definitely took a few tries to beat a few (although some of this was due to the lock-on system not working the way I wanted it to).

stereod
03-31-10, 03:42 PM
Did you play through it on Hard? I went through it on hard my first time and it had some challenging bosses... I wouldn't say they were hard, but it definitely took a few tries to beat a few (although some of this was due to the lock-on system not working the way I wanted it to).

I played it on normal because I suck at these types of games :) But it turned out easier than I thought it would be.