PDA

View Full Version : MW2 Mapathy

Pages : [1] 2

Logical
03-31-10, 12:20 PM
MdNWHQbvQFU

Ohhh the irony, IW have an idea to stop us getting bored of the old maps...release 4 new maps.

Only problem is that 2 of the 4 maps are from CoD4 LMAO.

It has become very clear to me that IW have only one thing in mind...Milk that cash cow.

They will never get another penny from me for ANY of their games be it already out or future games to be released. My question is "Why do people fall for this BS" ?

Mr. Hunt
03-31-10, 12:51 PM
I am not buying the map pack at all... having said that... I did enjoy the commercial. Watched it the other day and the black guy made me laugh.

S.I.N
03-31-10, 01:07 PM
When I updated to the new Steam BETA it messed up my MW2 installation so I uninstalled it and haven't missed it all these weeks. This map pack though with the inclusion of two of MW1 maps has made me miss MW1. Downloading the patch now so I can install MW1 this weekend.

ViN86
03-31-10, 02:34 PM
When I updated to the new Steam BETA it messed up my MW2 installation so I uninstalled it and haven't missed it all these weeks. This map pack though with the inclusion of two of MW1 maps has made me miss MW1. Downloading the patch now so I can install MW1 this weekend.

Yea as soon as I found that the purchasing system and a bunch of other **** on the Steam BETA were broken, I opted out of that **** fast.

The funniest part of the MW2 map debacle is that it required a title update which for some reason didn't roll out at the same time as the map pack, so a bunch of people bought the map pack and then found that they couldn't play the game at all. :lol:

Sazar
03-31-10, 02:52 PM
I am not buying the map pack at all... having said that... I did enjoy the commercial. Watched it the other day and the black guy made me laugh.

Racis !

:bleh:

ViN86
03-31-10, 02:55 PM
Racis !

:bleh:

I have to admit he made me laugh too. That clip of him standing near the grill with his 360 controller while in a trance was hilarious. :lol:

Quick420
03-31-10, 03:00 PM
Not another thin dime from me ...........ever

Redeemed
03-31-10, 03:02 PM
My best friend and his son are harassing me to get this game... don't think I will.

However, I did play that Nazi Zombi game for World at War... I can see my self purchasing that. :lol:

However, I don't even know if that is available for PC. :o

ATi
03-31-10, 03:04 PM
I don't even know if that is available for PC. :oyes it is

Redeemed
03-31-10, 03:14 PM
yes it is

I know World at War is... but what about the Nazi Zombie game? :o

bacon12
03-31-10, 04:08 PM
How the hell do you get lost in a COD map, lol. You can nade from one side to the other in 80% of them. I too wish this series would just die, or maybe go console only. MW2 was such a noob fest that I couldn't bare much of it.

Slammy
03-31-10, 04:10 PM
I know World at War is... but what about the Nazi Zombie game? :o

The zombie game is also on PC.

Redeemed
03-31-10, 04:16 PM
The zombie game is also on PC.

W00T! :lol:

Yeah, when it hits $20 or $30 for both, I'll grab it. :D

bob saget
03-31-10, 04:46 PM
:rofl excellent clip.

Mr. Hunt
03-31-10, 05:15 PM
W00T! :lol:

Yeah, when it hits $20 or $30 for both, I'll grab it. :D

WTF are you talking about? lol... W@W CAME with the nazi zombie side game (aka the only fun part that isn't the competitive MP), right out of the box... there isn't anything else to it.

Imbroglio
03-31-10, 05:54 PM
am i the only person that didn't find the clip the least bit amusing?

maybe it's because i know that mapathy isn't cured from releasing 2 already overplayed maps, so the entire time i just watched realizing what a lie it is. soon this cows tit will resemble the guitar hero tit.... and nobody will care.

v3rninater
03-31-10, 09:26 PM
Pro tip, uninstall MW2, install BFBC2,............PROFIT!!!1212wefioja98j3lk

Redeemed
03-31-10, 09:56 PM
WTF are you talking about? lol... W@W CAME with the nazi zombie side game (aka the only fun part that isn't the competitive MP), right out of the box... there isn't anything else to it.

Listern her Mr. Flatly-lover-boi-

I don't own the game so didn't know if it were a free download, included, or an additional purchase. :p :)

Here, to keep you happy-

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jjxTTjJtXDA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jjxTTjJtXDA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
:D

trivium nate
03-31-10, 11:00 PM
F that

Slammy
04-01-10, 12:48 AM
I found is humorous if its a shot at BC2 when BC2's map pack was 2 maps we already have.....not even one new map...lame.

bob saget
04-01-10, 03:38 AM
I found is humorous if its a shot at BC2 when BC2's map pack was 2 maps we already have.....not even one new map...lame.

at least BC2's maps dont......hmmm what's the word i am looking for.......suck f*cking balls

Muppet
04-01-10, 04:04 AM
Totally uninterested until they release a Lan option.

bacon12
04-01-10, 12:50 PM

Suppose you forgot to add the important bit that they don't cost $15 freaking dollars either. One of them is totally new except for two mcoms, out of eight.

K007
04-01-10, 11:00 PM
the girls are pretty in that video..

and the guys....well they seem to be built like tanks....

Logical
04-05-10, 12:35 PM
the girls are pretty in that video..

and the guys....well they seem to be built like tanks....

Is there something your not telling us K007

:D