PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 7 trailer this Thursday night

Pages : [1] 2

rudedog
04-28-10, 04:55 PM
GTTV will have the new trailer for Call of Duty 7 this Friday night at 12:40am (really Saturday morning <- Updated by Treyarch

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-310-gametrailers-tv/65044

Bearclaw
04-28-10, 05:05 PM
:lol. I swear, they could put out the exact same game only with different main character names and people would buy it over and over.

t3hl33td4rg0n
04-28-10, 05:43 PM
http://www.lfsneb.org/games/same_game/same_game.jpg

TheANIMAL
04-28-10, 05:55 PM
What?

|MaguS|
04-28-10, 05:58 PM
Oh yay!

bob saget
04-28-10, 06:15 PM
f*ck it. Cod died with cod4.

Logical
04-28-10, 09:14 PM
f*ck it. Cod died with cod4.

This..

Armed_Baboon
04-29-10, 12:29 AM
In my opinion, COD 4 was one of the greatest games ever made, if not the greatest. It was the pinnacle of the series, maybe the FPS genre in general.

methimpikehoses
04-29-10, 12:35 AM
BFBC2 FTW :bleh:

NarcissistZero
04-29-10, 12:43 AM
I play these for the campaigns and I liked World at War enough to be interested in what Treyarch does next. I hope it is that rumored "special ops throughout history" thing, as that is an awesome idea. Vietnam would be cool too.

Armed_Baboon
04-29-10, 01:02 AM
I play these for the campaigns and I liked World at War enough to be interested in what Treyarch does next. I hope it is that rumored "special ops throughout history" thing, as that is an awesome idea. Vietnam would be cool too.

My grand father served as an Australian Commando in WWII in the Pacific (New Britain). The commandos went on to be known as the Australian SAS, which is the Australian Special Ops.

He was selected because he had a bit of cheek, a bit of mongrel about him. (I'm not sure if American forum members will understand those terms of speech).

Would be great if they featured the Australian Commandos. It would be nice if any Australian force got a go in a video game.

NarcissistZero
04-29-10, 01:12 AM
My grand father served as an Australian Commando in WWII in the Pacific (New Britain). The commandos went on to be known as the Australian SAS, which is the Australian Special Ops.

He was selected because he had a bit of cheek, a bit of mongrel about him. (I'm not sure if American forum members will understand those terms of speech).

Would be great if they featured the Australian Commandos. It would be nice if any Australian force got a go in a video game.

Treyarch used Poland in CoD3, so anything is possible!

Smee
04-29-10, 01:36 AM

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/03/09/kangaroo.jpg

Mr. Hunt
04-29-10, 01:38 AM
If playing as a Kangaroo was a reward for reaching max level with 10th prestige... I would actually do it.

rudedog
04-29-10, 06:19 AM
Update guys, they have corrected the date of the preview to Friday night at 12:40am which is really Saturday am....

nutcrackr
04-29-10, 06:39 AM
I guess I'm interested, mostly for the multiplayer but I didn't really play WaW multiplayer that much even though it was pretty similar to COD 4 online. I actually enjoyed the WaW single player much more than COD 4's respawning clown houses.

K007
04-29-10, 06:54 AM
not going to interest me too much.

BFBC2 is the fps to play right now, and then MoH MW will be the next thing, and in the mean time more SC2 :P

Bearclaw
04-29-10, 08:51 AM
not going to interest me too much.

BFBC2 is the fps to play right now, and then MoH MW will be the next thing, and in the mean time more SC2 :P

BFBC2 FTW :bleh:

This. +1

Logical
04-29-10, 12:04 PM
Yeahhh me thinks MoH will wipe the floor with any overkilled offering from Treyarch.

NarcissistZero
04-29-10, 12:48 PM
Putting aside that none of you seem to notice the game has a campaign as well, I thought World at War was generally considered to have awesome multi? I always read about its map packs selling millions and people loving the zombie mode and such.

Quick420
04-29-10, 12:55 PM
Putting aside that none of you seem to notice the game has a campaign as well, I thought World at War was generally considered to have awesome multi? I always read about its map packs selling millions and people loving the zombie mode and such.

Yes,I gathered the same.I loved WAW,single & multi.But even with the map packs(all free to pc btw)it remains the same core game,which is very stale.I still play Quake Wars once in a while to stir things up.Treyarch lived up to the COD4 hype,IMHO:afro2:

NarcissistZero
04-29-10, 01:33 PM
Yes,I gathered the same.I loved WAW,single & multi.But even with the map packs(all free to pc btw)it remains the same core game,which is very stale.I still play Quake Wars once in a while to stir things up.Treyarch lived up to the COD4 hype,IMHO:afro2:

I liked Quake Wars, not sure why it bombed so badly. When it comes to multi it seems like you are either the next big thing or quickly forgotten, no room in between.

bob saget
04-29-10, 02:23 PM
In my opinion, COD 4 was one of the greatest games ever made, if not the greatest. It was the pinnacle of the series, maybe the online FPS genre in general.

:D

lee63
04-30-10, 02:00 PM
If its a lot lavish jungle levels....I might be interested.

Gaco
04-30-10, 02:23 PM
I liked Quake Wars, not sure why it bombed so badly. When it comes to multi it seems like you are either the next big thing or quickly forgotten, no room in between.
IMO bad choice of game engine. The stiff feel of the engine, shooting mechanics (automatic guns was "coughing" bullets) and overall feeling of the game felt too odd and disconnected, contrary to, say, MW2 and BFBC2.