PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill: Homecoming... MIA?

LydianKnight
04-28-10, 04:42 PM
It's strange, as the Wikipedia page says it was released quite some time ago, but the only thing you can find on Steam is the trailer, which is ok but... what happened to it? Discovered it today by pure luck trying to install Silent Hill 3 on a friend's PC.

Clue anyone?

|MaguS|
04-28-10, 04:59 PM
Um it's available on my steam... maybe the game is not available in your country?

LydianKnight
04-28-10, 06:00 PM
I just have the trailer, not the game, and it was supposed to be released in Europe, too. I live in Spain -.-

Elvin Presler
04-28-10, 06:33 PM
The game is horribly bugged. Don't buy it. Seriously. I love SH games, but this one is broken. you can not even remap controls, they reset to default.

NarcissistZero
04-28-10, 08:31 PM
I just have the trailer, not the game, and it was supposed to be released in Europe, too. I live in Spain -.-

Europe got a disc version, the US got a Steam version.

Check play.com.

LydianKnight
04-28-10, 08:37 PM
Oh, I see. Thanks for the info :)

jkmetal
04-28-10, 10:19 PM
The game is horribly bugged. Don't buy it. Seriously. I love SH games, but this one is broken. you can not even remap controls, they reset to default.

I didn't have any problems with it. I used the xbox 360 controller and everything was good.

I'm a silent hill fanatic. I've got 2,3,4 and 5 all on the pc. Got the first one for my ps2 and origins. So i might be little biased when i say you should go buy it.

LydianKnight
04-29-10, 06:34 AM
I didn't have any problems with it. I used the xbox 360 controller and everything was good.

I'm a silent hill fanatic. I've got 2,3,4 and 5 all on the pc. Got the first one for my ps2 and origins. So i might be little biased when i say you should go buy it.

I also like the Silent Hill series, the first was amazing, the second was good enough, haven't played the others but the 4th didn't called my attention, this one looks good for me to want it...

Anyway... what kind of crap does it come with? I mean... SafeDisc, SecuROM, any hint?

jkmetal
04-29-10, 10:26 AM
I also like the Silent Hill series, the first was amazing, the second was good enough, haven't played the others but the 4th didn't called my attention, this one looks good for me to want it...

Anyway... what kind of crap does it come with? I mean... SafeDisc, SecuROM, any hint?

Go buy silent hill three asap. Its amazing.

Elvin Presler
04-29-10, 01:30 PM
Yep, SH 3 is great. I liked it a bit better than 2. It continues the story from SH 1, where SH2 was separate.

As far as Homecoming is concerned, I'd suggest reading the Steam forum on it...all the bitching in there is justified.

Mr. Hunt
04-29-10, 01:38 PM
You people are crazy. Part 2 was the best one released.

|MaguS|
04-29-10, 02:18 PM
You people are crazy. Part 2 was the best one released.

Yes

ralinn
05-02-10, 06:06 PM
I couldn't stand SH3. SH2 is my favourite, followed VERY closely by the original.

Morrow
05-03-10, 05:04 PM
another vote for SH2 :)

Haven't tried Homecoming yet...