05-01-10, 12:36 AM
GIXeB1boBEU

Don't hate me :P

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-call-of/64933 HD

K007
05-01-10, 12:58 AM
hVgWs0ZCdbQ

And the real one =)

Based on the trailer...it looks like same engine, and the story looks like its trying to follow MW2 path.....it even has a quick shot in space..

breathemetal
05-01-10, 01:13 AM
Blah

NarcissistZero
05-01-10, 01:29 AM
Looks awesome.

The idea of black ops through different wars and locations is great. Game makers tend to avoid these ideas because every level would need new assets, but Call of Duty sells enough to make it okay to spend that money.

Looking forward to more info.

t3hl33td4rg0n
05-01-10, 01:35 AM
http://www.lfsneb.org/games/same_game/same_game.jpg

Mr. Hunt
05-01-10, 01:45 AM
Hoping for a good game... trailer didn't excite me much, but that is mostly because it didn't show much gameplay. The helicopter bits make me sad because I hate vehicles in games 99% of the time... but I knew Treyarch would have vehicles.

But anyway, if they ARE using the idea for different spec ops missions through time it would be neat for singleplayer (which I wouldn't play, honestly)... but I wonder how it would work for online. Would they have ACRs vs. Mosin Nagants? Not that I would mind that much, since I would be a real man and use the mother effing Nagant... but still. Just curious.

Albo
05-01-10, 01:45 AM
I noticed the AUG hbar (whatever you call it) is coming back.

bob saget
05-01-10, 01:58 AM
I find that unless a hand materializes out of the monitor and fondles me, I can't get excited about cod games anymore.

t3hl33td4rg0n
05-01-10, 02:11 AM
... but I wonder how it would work for online...

A bunch of douchebags running around with sniper guns playing hide the sausage.

crainger
05-01-10, 03:00 AM
I find that unless a hand materializes out of the monitor and fondles me, I can't get excited about cod games anymore.

::rofl:

You talk like it's happened at least once. ::bleh::

bob saget
05-01-10, 03:38 AM
::rofl:

You talk like it's happened at least once. ::bleh::

Have you SEEN the MW2 DLC? Needless to say, it gets me excited about Cod :bleh:

Muppet
05-01-10, 05:29 AM
It will be a major fail if they don't implement Lan in this one.

Logical
05-01-10, 09:04 AM
Looks crap just my opinion, no doubt the mindless 'I can't get enough of linear rail shooter' fans will get excited about it though.

I made my mind up and after the abomination of MW2, i will never buy another CoD game ever again...the series has gotten worse and worse since CoD4..

I didnt even watch the vid to the end...boring.

trivium nate
05-01-10, 09:15 AM
i got rick rolled :(

NarcissistZero
05-01-10, 09:45 AM
Looks crap just my opinion, no doubt the mindless 'I can't get enough of linear rail shooter' fans will get excited about it though.

Just because I enjoy linear shooters does not make me "mindless," you know. There is room for all kinds of games in this crazy mixed-up world.

mailman2
05-01-10, 09:58 AM

I made my mind up and after the abomination of MW2, i will never buy another CoD game ever again...the series has gotten worse and worse since CoD4..

I didnt even watch the vid to the end...boring.

This post was boring, I didn't read to the end of the post... boring. COD7 on the other hand will pwn.

Logical
05-01-10, 10:35 AM
This post was boring, I didn't read to the end of the post... boring. COD7 on the other hand will pwn.

Yeah CoD7 will pwn cos all teh l33t cod players will <3 the linarity and the same 5 year old engine and teh dumbed down console FPS gameplay because i do believe teh hyp3 cos i is a cod player and nofin will b3 said about teh game that i pwn at.

Get a grip for christs sake........

mailman2
05-01-10, 10:56 AM
Yeah CoD7 will pwn cos all teh l33t cod players will <3 the linarity and the same 5 year old engine and teh dumbed down console FPS gameplay because i do believe teh hyp3 cos i is a cod player and nofin will b3 said about teh game that i pwn at.

Get a grip for christs sake........

CoD7 will own cause the story always rocks, game play is fun and interesting, voice acting it great, etc. Just go back to your 360, cause we all know its for l33t 10 year olds.

|MaguS|
05-01-10, 10:58 AM
I predict it will sell more then MW2.

Destroy
05-01-10, 11:41 AM
To those saying it looks boring, what else do you want? It wouldn't be a CoD game if it wasn't linear non stop mindless action. CoD is not Stalker and thank god for that.

Only reason I haven't bought or played the last 2 CoDs is cause the SP value is not priced right to me yet. Still waiting.

|MaguS|
05-01-10, 11:53 AM
To those saying it looks boring, what else do you want? It wouldn't be a CoD game if it wasn't linear non stop mindless action. CoD is not Stalker and thank god for that.

Only reason I haven't bought or played the last 2 CoDs is cause the SP value is not priced right to me yet. Still waiting.

Exactly, COD is suppose to be a summer blockbuster movie. It's not ment to be the thinkers game. Just go in wanting to get the most action you can and thats what you get, none stop action from start to finish... even if it doesn't seem believable.

bob saget
05-01-10, 03:41 PM
I predict it will sell more then MW2.

i predict less, but we'll see.

Sean_W
05-01-10, 03:48 PM
Why not go one better like EA, call it Call of Duty 2010 and then milk it for the next 10 years?

Call of Duty 2020 - Same Old **** Extended Edition.

HiCZoK4
05-01-10, 03:58 PM
So who is making it?! guess its treyarch yes? or crippled IW?

t3hl33td4rg0n
05-01-10, 04:34 PM
The hype machine will perpetuate COD till infinity.