PDA

View Full Version : 2500$ PS3 These people are crookes

gulizard
05-04-10, 01:32 AM
How stupid do you gotta be to spend 2500$ on a PS3 ?

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/judgejudy-a-2500-ps3/344084?playlist=featured

HiCZoK4
05-04-10, 02:18 AM
lol!!!

jlippo
05-04-10, 10:14 AM
I wonder how in an average hell did the saleman close that deal, there just has to be something more than an incredible stypidity involved.

Dr.Nick
05-04-10, 01:41 PM
That's how rentacenter works. No credit check needed because you're about to flush it down the toilet anyways. People go in there only look at the big "Only $20 a week" signs and completely ignore the 30+% interest rate fine print.

DiscipleDOC
05-04-10, 02:20 PM
That's how rentacenter works. No credit check needed because you're about to flush it down the toilet anyways. People go in there only look at the big "Only $20 a week" signs and completely ignore the 30+% interest rate fine print.

Exactly. There's no way in heck I would rent anything from them. You're paying twice as much for that item than you would if you would save your money to get it.:thumbdwn:

sammy sung
05-04-10, 05:06 PM
Exactly. There's no way in heck I would rent anything from them. You're paying twice as much for that item than you would if you would save your money to get it.:thumbdwn:

Crap like that isn't even legal here,she is supposed to pay more than 5 times what the PS3 retails for,thats insane :eek: Hard to understand that anyone would go for such a ****ty deal :headexplode:

ViN86
05-04-10, 06:23 PM
I always spring for the 400% interest deals, I don't know about you guys. :bleh:

Maybe she should have saved her money and taken a math class...

It'd be cheaper to pay the thing off than continue payments I'd imagine :lol:

FastRedPonyCar
06-15-10, 09:24 AM
Hard to understand that anyone would go for such a ****ty deal :headexplode:

You see, there are a lot of VERY stupid people in the world and there are always going to be smart people preying on them.

If she couldn't have come up with $400 just by waiting a few months, she had no business renting it. At first I thought that was some sort of joke but then realized that it's probably legit. She could have bought a CAR with $2500. A CAR!!!

Now that I think about it, if she's having to fork over $140 a month, yeah she could have waited 3 months and just bought one at retail price :headexplode:

While I don't necessarily think that RAC should have charged them 600% interest, I certainly can't fault them from a money making point of view. the odds that they'd never see the PS3 again were probably high given if the woman lives in a high crime neighborhood where break in's are common and she was (I can only assume) considered to be a very high risk customer.

grey_1
06-15-10, 09:28 AM
Crap like that isn't even legal here,she is supposed to pay more than 5 times what the PS3 retails for,thats insane :eek: Hard to understand that anyone would go for such a ****ty deal :headexplode:
Enough people are stupid enough to sign on the dotted line.

Sad but true...

Bearclaw
06-15-10, 09:36 AM
You see, there are a lot of VERY stupid people in the world and there are always going to be smart people preying on them.

If she couldn't have come up with $400 just by waiting a few months, she had no business renting it. At first I thought that was some sort of joke but then realized that it's probably legit. She could have bought a CAR with $2500. A CAR!!!

Now that I think about it, if she's having to fork over $140 a month, yeah she could have waited 3 months and just bought one at retail price :headexplode:

While I don't necessarily think that RAC should have charged them 600% interest, I certainly can't fault them from a money making point of view. the odds that they'd never see the PS3 again were probably high given if the woman lives in a high crime neighborhood where break in's are common and she was (I can only assume) considered to be a very high risk customer.

:rofl

ViN86
06-15-10, 09:42 AM
LOL yea $140/mo. is my car payment. :rofl

Dr.Nick
06-16-10, 12:31 PM
The only reason people go to this place is because they have no credit and/or they really have no intentions of paying or returning the stuff. There really is no other reason to go to this place. Even with the highest interest credit card there is you could pay off a ps3 and a 360 in no time

General Lee
06-26-10, 10:19 PM
How stupid do you gotta be to spend 2500$ on a PS3 ?

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/judgejudy-a-2500-ps3/344084?playlist=featured

:wtf:

That woman is either unbelievably stupid, or she's a worthless, gold-digging, b*tch.

Tuork
07-02-10, 06:05 PM
That is BEYOND retarded.

On a side note: that woman's fingernails made my puke in my mouth a little.

nrdstrm
07-05-10, 11:22 PM
I was looking to buy a TV when I was younger, and had already screwed up my credit back then. I saw Rent-A-Center and thought, "Why not, I'll check it out". I walked in, found a TV that I kind of liked.. I was going to do it till I did the math in my head. I immediately walked out...lol