PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clany's H.A.W.X. 2 Announced (PC, PS3, RROD_Box, Wii)

nekrosoft13
05-05-10, 04:38 PM
Ubisoft will release a sequel to Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X this autumn on PS3, RROD_Box, Wii and PC. H.A.W.X. 2 is developed once again by Ubisoft Bucharest, is 'directly inspired' by Clancy's books, and will be out this fall on PlayStation 3, RROD_Box, Wii and PC. But beyond that, details are nonexistent. Bogdan Bridinel, creative director at Ubisoft only adds that the sequel 'will enable fans to once again experience the excitement and intensity that established H.A.W.X. as a successful brand.'

http://hawxgame.us.ubi.com/

t3hl33td4rg0n
05-05-10, 05:30 PM
The first one was good?

Destroy
05-05-10, 05:34 PM
Find it hard to believe the first sold enough to justify a sequel. That said, where's my Condemned 2 for PC?

trivium nate
05-05-10, 07:54 PM
i have to beat the 1st one still

Serrasalmus
05-05-10, 09:19 PM
the first one was a lot of fun i thought

Crow_Nest
05-06-10, 05:34 AM
First game wasnt anywhere near as fun as Ace Combat was... But i'll still check it out.

NarcissistZero
05-06-10, 07:51 AM
Find it hard to believe the first sold enough to justify a sequel.

They say it sold a million, which I guess is good...? I dunno. It is definatley surprising.

That said, where's my Condemned 2 for PC?

That's SEGA, and obviously, sadly, never coming.

Scendore
05-06-10, 11:28 AM
Yay more arcade modern combat flying... yawnfest...:thumbdwn:

ViN86
05-06-10, 12:14 PM
I got HAWX for free and I wanted to return it...

XP_GUN
05-06-10, 12:54 PM
I got HAWX for free and I wanted to return it...

:udawg:

I liked both Ace Combat and HAWX I loved Ace Combat for the game play but hated it for being so Japanese and trying to look like it took place in America. HAWX did have some fun game play but was too too arcade and made it way easy to fly. But I we all agree we need another JetFighter IV :D

Crow_Nest
05-07-10, 11:09 AM

I liked both Ace Combat and HAWX I loved Ace Combat for the game play but hated it for being so Japanese and trying to look like it took place in America. HAWX did have some fun game play but was too too arcade and made it way easy to fly. But I we all agree we need another JetFighter IV :D

Ace combat took place in a fictional world based on real life landmarks with satelite imaging. HAWX on the other hand took place in the real world and in real life locations, and the scenery was a little more detailed. Unfortunately it was way to easy compared to ace combat. You cant even stall while in assistance on mode, and the whole backflip thing is bull, although i gotta admit it looked pretty cool.

nekrosoft13
05-07-10, 11:16 AM

Yeah, stuff like this also annoys me

DiscipleDOC
05-07-10, 03:41 PM
Is there a trailer about this game?