PDA

View Full Version : Worst game you ever finished... and why.

Pages : [1] 2 3

NarcissistZero
05-16-10, 04:34 PM
I just beat Rogue Warrior... terrible game, probably one of the worst I ever played, and certainly worst I ever finished.

Why did I? The freaking awesomely bad Mickey Rourke dialogue. The one about hairy balls had me rolling on the floor, no exaggeration.

What horrible games did you finish and why did you?

mojoman0
05-16-10, 04:47 PM
I'm gonna try to finish Assassin's Creed cause I already bought it and I dont buy a ton of games, but its horribly boring and repetetive imo

ViN86
05-16-10, 04:53 PM
I'm gonna try to finish Assassin's Creed cause I already bought it and I dont buy a ton of games, but its horribly boring and repetetive imo

LOL I was just about to post Assassin's Creed. I finished it, and the bosses were ok, but WOW was the general game play BORING. There were like three things you could do: pickpocket, eavesdrop, collect some flags. That was it. And then the levels weren't really any different.

I can't believe I actually finished it lol...

HiCZoK4
05-16-10, 04:54 PM
Maybe Joan de'arc or Darkest of days... just becouse I started them and well... there was anything interesting at time to play

no.. TITAN QUEST! This **** was boooring as hell

Kaguya
05-16-10, 05:03 PM
For me it was Lost Planet. I just couldn't take it any longer - found it was just sucking the life out of me. I only finished it because I used an unlimited health hack to get through. I pretty much just wanted to see the rest of the cutscenes etc...

Most games I can't stand, though, I don't finish :)

|MaguS|
05-16-10, 05:32 PM
Halo

It felt like it was on a constant repeat...

grey_1
05-16-10, 05:51 PM
Half Life 2

I just kept hoping it would get better. Didn't know I would have to wait for ep's 1 and 2 to do that...

NarcissistZero
05-16-10, 06:50 PM
Halo

It felt like it was on a constant repeat...

The last several levels, like from the library on, are brutally boring and repetitive. I'm with you on this one... only ever beat the game once, never want to again.

zoomy942
05-16-10, 07:13 PM
simcity

i had nothing else to do

Sean_W
05-16-10, 07:57 PM
Crysis Warhead. What a lacking game and the KPA never knew what hit them because they were so stupid. I got to the end of the game and there was that stupid big alien walker, which I took out easy one handed with the experimental super duper ray gun left in the crash site.

I expected so much more from a game with more looks and than brains, if it was a woman.

saturnotaku
05-16-10, 08:04 PM
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty. Fortunately, the game only cost me $5, and I got it all back, selling it to some poor sap I work with.

Yaboze
05-16-10, 10:31 PM
FEAR 2. I liked the first one, but the second one... :|

zoomy942
05-16-10, 10:33 PM
Postal was also a terrible game but i completed it because i kept hoping it would get better....

it didnt

XP_GUN
05-16-10, 11:00 PM
BlackSite Area 51, I thought the game play would get better but at some point I was just like might as well finish this thing. So much potential but so much fail

NarcissistZero
05-16-10, 11:44 PM
Lots of people listing games far from "worst" in my opinion, but I guess that is subjective.

ViN86
05-17-10, 12:01 AM
I just listed AC because it was so damn repetitive. But AC2 fixed a lot of that.

bob saget
05-17-10, 12:08 AM
I know people are gonna jump all over me (and not in a good way), but I am going to say Far Cry 2.

dikinher
05-17-10, 12:26 AM
I know people are gonna jump all over me (and not in a good way), but I am going to say Far Cry 2.

Finally. Far Cry 2 is my worst game too. But I did finish it because I just couldn't let $50 go to waste.

Zenoth
05-17-10, 12:41 AM
Of the games I own and have finished, I have to say the original F.E.A.R., the story was somewhat interesting, the A.I was great, I can concur to that, but generally speaking I thought that the pace of the game was too slow and that the game-play was just too repetitive (repetitive game-play is pretty much in all games, but sometimes it's just too much), but I finished it because I paid $60 CAN (including taxes) for it back then when it was fresh and just released, it's the only reason why I finished it, and to be perfectly honest here I never played it a second time after, not even re-installed it at all.

Maybe if I played it again today I would perceive it differently... not sure, I still have it anyway but I don't feel like installing it.

Mr. Hunt
05-17-10, 12:51 AM
Diablo 2. Garbage game but I stuck it through until the end.

jeffmd
05-17-10, 12:53 AM
Theres lots of games I didnt like but cheated just to see the rest of the game and its ending. This was especially the case for alot of arcade games I play in mame. Maybe of the biggest name games... halo? like others, it was some new material to see the first few levels..but once you hit the library it became a boring grind then anything else.

zoomy942
05-17-10, 01:08 AM
Doom. with all the fluff about it coming out and all of its graphics....

IT HAD SPAWNING ENEMIES... come on.

i finished it cause, well, i grew up playing Doom.

nekrosoft13
05-17-10, 01:16 AM
Lots of people listing games far from "worst" in my opinion, but I guess that is subjective.

some games people are posting are actually good.

NarcissistZero
05-17-10, 01:50 AM
some games people are posting are actually good.

That's interesting too though, I didn't mean to knock it. If FEAR 2 is really the worst game you ever finished that tells me something about you.

Not you Nekro...

You know what I mean.

WeReWoLf
05-17-10, 02:05 AM
Unreal Tournament 3.