PDA

View Full Version : Alien Breed Impact

hell_of_doom227
06-05-10, 07:58 PM
Anybody playing this game? What a great game!!!! Go Team17, i remember them since Commodore 64, those were days.

dikinher
06-05-10, 09:14 PM
I enjoyed the demo. I'll buy it eventually. I posted screen in the screen shot thread. It's a great looking game too.

nutcrackr
06-06-10, 12:02 AM
Playing through it now. It's a slower paced game than I was expecting, but the way they've done it works fairly well.

NarcissistZero
06-06-10, 12:23 AM
I dig it... works good as a dual stick shooter with an Xbox pad. Kind of boring gameplay design though, you just move from one switch to another and they do a poor job of covering that up.

Still, for cheap thrills and great graphics for this type of game, I am glad I got it.

LurkerLito
06-13-10, 04:11 PM
I finished this yesterday and I enjoyed it. Yeah I know it's only "episode 1" but I wasn't too happy with the end, it felt like the game was just about to start. It has way too much back tracking IMO. Go here and turn on the power, oops, overload, now go here and fix the circuit breakers, then go back to where you were and turn the power back on. Pretty much every level is like that. It really didn't feel like they were trying too hard when they made the game. 2 bosses only IIRC.

Still if you like these kinds of top view 3rd person shooter games I think it was good enough given it's price.