dikinher
06-06-10, 10:17 PM
SkL5jXEaI78

Sazar
06-06-10, 10:25 PM
:D

bob saget
06-06-10, 10:26 PM
I don't know why, but it seems kind of a turn off. hopefully the pc version will look much better.

NarcissistZero
06-06-10, 11:02 PM
Looks kind of meh honestly... standard urban warfare stuff without amazing graphics.

|MaguS|
06-06-10, 11:50 PM
Meh nothing that interesting.

Redeemed
06-06-10, 11:52 PM
I liked it. Looks fun. :)

Mr. Hunt
06-07-10, 12:31 AM
I laugh because the people who enjoyed the first one think this one looked like crap, while I HATED the first one and this one looks like it might actually have some gameplay. Something the first game lacked.

MaXThReAT
06-07-10, 01:14 AM
Wow, looks like a spectacular console game… but seriously where is the real Crysis2 and what have you done with the dev team?

dikinher
06-07-10, 01:30 AM
I loved the first one. As odd as it may sound, I was actually impressed by this video. I don't see nothing wrong with it really. But if it is too linear, then I'll be disappointed. It still won't stop me from playing it though.

Warhead could be misconstrued as consolish just by this video alone.

ryudmjFfCOw

bob saget
06-07-10, 01:35 AM
Crysis was an interesting game, in that it had some unique elements. I did not care for the storyline.

MaXThReAT
06-07-10, 01:47 AM

I base my assumption purely on the fact that the game play video was done with a game pad. I just can't see any serious gamer saying, "I’m going to go **** some **** up with my gamepad on CS:S.” The Ownage would be something to see.

Viral
06-07-10, 01:53 AM
I loved the first one. As odd as it may sound, I was actually impressed by this video. I don't see nothing wrong with it really. But if it is too linear, then I'll be disappointed. It still won't stop me from playing it though.

Agreed. I like Crysis and I like this video. I can see big improvements to the gameplay and as long as too much of the non-linear nature isn't taken away I'm sure it will be an improvement over the original. I can still see myself wanting a jungle setting again after too much urban warfare, that's the one thing I'm not sure on right now. I know I'll like it, but hopefully there are still some good open areas in the game... I'm guessing central park will be it though.

mailman2
06-07-10, 07:59 AM
Congratulations! Another game ruined by consoles. Whatever console that is looks to be chugging hard. Its all about the $ anyways, I'm sure they'll get rich selling their crappy game to the console-idiots. Make a few grand selling a crappy port to the PC crowd.

Mission accomplished - its all about the money, no longer about the quality of your game.

Gaco
06-07-10, 08:07 AM
I don't see any videos, just empty white space?

Crow_Nest
06-07-10, 08:48 AM
Im confident crytek will get it right, but the graphics look a little weird though. And the new SCAR is even weirder.

BioHazZarD
06-07-10, 08:55 AM
yeah vid got removed or?

Sean_W
06-07-10, 09:22 AM
There seems to be some issue posting embedded YouTube videos. I tried it yesterday and it was the same, just blank.

HiCZoK4
06-07-10, 10:44 AM
I like its presentation. They said that they have enough of jungle and wanted to do something in city

Vardant
06-07-10, 11:25 AM
Direct link to the first video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkL5jXEaI78&NR=1

HiCZoK4
06-07-10, 11:58 AM
Thx Vardant but people here are enought intelligent to quote You and get out the invisible link :D:cool:

Logical
06-07-10, 12:24 PM
Is it just me or does Crysis 2 look.....average ?

I would like to see the PC version before making assumptions but i just didn't see 'anything' that makes this stand out from other shooters.

Yes i will probably buy it as i would with any decent shooter but so far from what ive seen i think that 'awe' is missing from this game.

|MaguS|
06-07-10, 12:38 PM
Is it just me or does Crysis 2 look.....average ?

I would like to see the PC version before making assumptions but i just didn't see 'anything' that makes this stand out from other shooters.

Yes i will probably buy it as i would with any decent shooter but i think that 'awe' is missing from this game.

It looks average because it is average, the original wasn't anything special either it just looked pretty.

I can see big improvements to the gameplay and as long as too much of the non-linear nature isn't taken away I'm sure it will be an improvement over the original.

Crysis was never non-linear, it was linear with a big corridor... but still very linear.

Logical
06-07-10, 12:43 PM
It looks average because it is average, the original wasn't anything special either it just looked pretty.

Yeah i totally agree with that but this one doesn't really look that pretty really. I think it is safe to say that Crysis 2 will not be the benchmark for games that Crysis 1 was when released.

Bring on Deus Ex 3. :)

Vardant
06-07-10, 01:40 PM
Thx Vardant but people here are enought intelligent to quote You and get out the invisible link :D:cool:
I know, but why not make it easier.

K007
06-08-10, 06:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkL5jXEaI78&NR=1

how to embed...

SkL5jXEaI78