PDA

View Full Version : iOS4

Albo
06-28-10, 03:31 PM
I'm not feeling the iPhone love here. Let's get it.

I love it, iOS4 has made my iPod much faster, and now I have grown less addicted to a jailbreak, I don't even care if they release one now.

bacon12
06-28-10, 03:56 PM

qube
06-28-10, 04:12 PM

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=40613&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1277758594

Bearclaw
06-28-10, 08:10 PM
While I agree with you Albo - I will still jailbreak just to get the tethering. No way I am losing my unlimited plan AND paying an EXTRA $20 a month. F U AT&T. :lol:

|MaguS|
06-28-10, 08:41 PM
While I agree with you Albo - I will still jailbreak just to get the tethering. No way I am losing my unlimited plan AND paying an EXTRA $20 a month. F U AT&T. :lol:

MONIES!!! GIVE ME!!!!

Gonna laugh when you bitch about a huge bill. The reason they got rid of unlimited is to sort out the ToS breakers.

NaitoSan
06-28-10, 09:03 PM
If you're on AT&T before they changed the plans you can get grandfathered and keep unlimited plan.

Albo
06-28-10, 09:59 PM
MONIES!!! GIVE ME!!!!

Gonna laugh when you bitch about a huge bill. The reason they got rid of unlimited is to sort out the ToS breakers.

:lol: EVAL!

Sazar
06-28-10, 10:27 PM
MONIES!!! GIVE ME!!!!

You are paying for UNLIMITED DATA.

Why then charge you both for UNLIMITED DATA and data used through tethering, which is the SAME data?

How ass backwards can you be?

Moronic double-charging b.s. honestly.

Bearclaw
06-29-10, 09:25 AM
MONIES!!! GIVE ME!!!!

AT&T double charges. So.... not only do I get ONLY 2GB for $25 PLUS an extra $20 for tethering, ya, great deal. :/ It's bad enough that their $30 "unlimited" isn't even unlimited.

And you're with the company so you're biased. You don't even pay for your plan. Not full price anyway.

six_storm
06-29-10, 10:20 AM
DRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD

Bearclaw
06-29-10, 12:12 PM
If you don't have anything constructive to say about iOS4, get out.

KasuCode
07-01-10, 12:01 AM
Ill say i love iOS4. great changes search is more useful. allot of stuff people dont even realize. Ill have an iPhone 4 review up shortly. Been slacking with it as im always tired from work.

Sazar
07-01-10, 12:24 AM
Ill say i love iOS4. great changes search is more useful. allot of stuff people dont even realize. Ill have an iPhone 4 review up shortly. Been slacking with it as im always tired from work.

I am still miffed at some of the bigger devs slacking on updating their apps. :(

Bearclaw
07-01-10, 07:39 AM
I am still miffed at some of the bigger devs slacking on updating their apps. :(

This.

Apps that haven't been updated really cause a flaw in the iOS do far. Obviously, they will all be updated eventually but until they do it's a real pain in the ass.

Also - I wish Apple built in multi-tasking how the jailbreak app "backgrounder" worked. You CHOOSE what apps to background by holding down the Home button. I really don't like how EVERY app you opens get put in multi-tasking.

nekrosoft13
07-01-10, 07:52 AM
If you don't have anything constructive to say about iOS4, get out.

DRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD

Bearclaw
07-01-10, 08:25 AM
:rolleyes:

Sazar
07-01-10, 03:52 PM
This.

Apps that haven't been updated really cause a flaw in the iOS do far. Obviously, they will all be updated eventually but until they do it's a real pain in the ass.

Also - I wish Apple built in multi-tasking how the jailbreak app "backgrounder" worked. You CHOOSE what apps to background by holding down the Home button. I really don't like how EVERY app you opens get put in multi-tasking.

Yes, it is irritating that all apps are loaded into the background, but, since they are mostly suspended, it should not be an issue.

The non iOS4 apps can sometimes cause issues though.

I usually kill whatever I don't want and usually only leave about 3-4 apps loaded in the task-switcher.