PDA

View Full Version : What would You recommend?

HiCZoK4
07-04-10, 03:28 PM
I am looking for Phone/smartphone with good Camera/video recording which looks good, is durable(for scratches at least-I am not hoping for miracle phone that survives heavy drops:lol:)

But there is one problem. I am a typing kind of guy and I am messaging like crazy, so touchscreen only is rather not an option. Well, meybe if its done very very well.

I was looking at N95 8Gb, SE Aino PRO, XperiaX2.. but I am not really into new phones so I am lost in the dark. Currently I have SE c702 btw.

I am proboably going to get it in about two months after earning summer moneys :bleh: But I like to have motivation if You ask why I created this topic then.

btw! I have passed all my exams exmans on first semester at my university !!!

Imbroglio
07-04-10, 09:42 PM
droid 2

has a physical keyboard, it's coming out in august and is an updated version of the current motorola droid (faster cpu/gpu, upgraded camera, 720p video, gorilla glass, etc). sounds like it'd be perfect for you.

Sazar
07-04-10, 11:46 PM
droid 2

has a physical keyboard, it's coming out in august and is an updated version of the current motorola droid (faster cpu/gpu, upgraded camera, 720p video, gorilla glass, etc). sounds like it'd be perfect for you.

What he said.

If you are looking for a keyboard, with the touchscreen capabilities, the Droid 2 is shaping up to be a winner. And Froyo is almost out in it's final version.

Imbroglio, I was under the impression that the cpu was the same and there were some minor changes otherwise. I was not aware that the new phone would be faster than the Droid itself. :confused:

HiCZoK4
07-05-10, 05:20 PM
Droid would be great! But Its not avaible in Poland... and even If I will find it somewhere it will be sky high expensive i guess....
I was at the media mall today and took a quick 5min look at all the phones they have.

N97, SE Aino, W995, Omnia2, HTC HD2, Experia x10
There was quite much more phones but I memorized those for now.

Aino is looking like to be my favourite as for this moment. It Have touch functions+slide standard keyboard,big ass screen, WiFi, good Camera and it looks very solid+I like simple Se menus.

I know I shouldnt even look at Omnia2, Xperia, HTC etc phones if I am a message type of guy but those are looking to be quite interesting with good cameras and functions.

Thene there are Nokia phones.. N97, 86, 95_8gb etc. Those also looks good but I hate nokia phones for some reason.
I hevent seen VivazPro yet and It looks to be quite good phone. I wonder how pricing is in Poland.

Aino and maybe if I will stretch my wallet n97 is as much as I can spare for a phone, just so You know the price tag I can do.

And offcourse thankx for the anserws;)

Edit: I am also curious about Motorola Milestone. it looks quite allright with that qwerty keyboard etc

nrdstrm
07-05-10, 08:26 PM
The Milestone is great, it's the same as the phone I have (Droid), but is GSM and built for Europe. That said, the camera is merely "ok". The video looks good in decent light...Since you said "Good camera" I probably wouldn't go with it...

HiCZoK4
07-06-10, 05:53 PM
Yeah. I am looking for allright camera mainly. Plus overall entertainment like music and movies should work ok. +surfing web over wifi should be acceptable and offcourse comfortable keys\keyboard.

Although I know that any of those phones is much better than c702, I want to get a higher range phone at last. I always had a low\mid range device.

Edit: DAMN! I watched some HTC HD2 review videos and this phone is awesome! I know I said no to touch phones but this is so fast and great phone! Maybe the big ass responsive screen wouldnt be such a chore to write messages? The only touch whone I had was cookie and it was awfull

So now its Droid(milestone). SE Aino, HTC HD2

HiCZoK4
07-09-10, 04:18 PM
So what? Anyone? What are best phones nowadays? Maybe add Satio to Milestone, HTC HD2, Aino

HiCZoK4
07-16-10, 05:27 PM
hey! Anyone? I might be getting my payment this tuesday so htc hd2 vs Milestone Droid ?:P Or maybe anything else?

Drolfrawd
07-16-10, 06:11 PM
I recommend this http://modculture.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/rotaryphone.jpg

HiCZoK4
07-17-10, 03:40 AM
yeah well funny like hell. Ok then. I will have to do this myself I see :bleh:

betterdan
07-17-10, 04:19 AM
:lol: Drolfrawd