PDA

View Full Version : FS: eVGA GeForce GTX 480 $400

Pages : [1] 2

saturnotaku
07-05-10, 09:59 AM
This is the last part from my desktop system, and quite frankly, I'm surprised it's still available. I've dropped the price one last time before it will go on eBay next week. The card is an eVGA GTX 480 that includes the original box and accessories. $400

The price includes shipping to the continental US. I'll also ship internationally, but that will cost you extra, and buyers in other countries will be responsible for any and all customs duties/fees. I accept PayPal only from folks with confirmed addresses. I've sold tons of stuff here and on eBay. Heatware and eBay feedback both under my ID from this forum, and both are at 100%.

Please PM for more info. Thanks.

DiscipleDOC
07-05-10, 07:10 PM
Bump for a cool guy! :thumbsup:

Drolfrawd
07-05-10, 07:15 PM
Bump for bumping a cool guy! :thumbsup:

Stoneyguy
07-06-10, 08:35 AM
Thankfully that mobo/cpu/memory combination is just out of reach. So tempting.

saturnotaku
07-06-10, 10:03 AM
Thankfully that mobo/cpu/memory combination is just out of reach. So tempting.

Oh, you want it, you know you do. I'm entertaining offers.

ragejg
07-06-10, 10:45 AM
Bump for one of my favorite peeps on NV News. :)

I'm mulling over the prospect of picking up that Blu-Ray drive. My Optical drives have aged a lot recently, I don't do hardly any disc burning, and it'd be nice to get some Blu-Rays from Netflix now and again.

I'm going to have to first look into what I'd end up paying for some Blu-Ray capable software.

saturnotaku
07-06-10, 11:16 AM
I'm going to have to first look into what I'd end up paying for some Blu-Ray capable software.

I just sent you a PM about that.

bacon12
07-06-10, 12:44 PM
Would have gotten that 480 if this was posted last week, my new one is coming today.

saturnotaku
07-06-10, 08:16 PM
Bump. Updated list with sold items.

lan.dyano
07-08-10, 03:48 AM
Yah.. It's good..

grey_1
07-08-10, 10:40 AM
Good luck with the rest of your sales sat - If I weren't thinking of selling my own rig we'de be doing some business....

so Bump for some good deals and a good seller.

saturnotaku
07-08-10, 10:48 AM
Not having much luck here. If I don't get some movement by the middle of next week, it's all going on eBay.

saturnotaku
07-09-10, 01:08 PM
Bump.

saturnotaku
07-10-10, 08:14 PM
Bump

saturnotaku
07-11-10, 02:32 PM
Bump

WeReWoLf
07-11-10, 08:12 PM
That motherboard/CPU combo is extremely tempting.

dikinher
07-11-10, 10:00 PM
CPU/Mobo combo is tempting. That and the memory is all that I'd need for an i7 upgrade. Hmmm...if I had the money I'd buy it right now. If those don't sell by next week, I might just go for it!

saturnotaku
07-12-10, 06:09 AM
CPU/Mobo combo is tempting. That and the memory is all that I'd need for an i7 upgrade. Hmmm...if I had the money I'd buy it right now. If those don't sell by next week, I might just go for it!

Stay in touch because I won't be putting this stuff on eBay until the end of this month/beginning of next. I will warn you and everybody else looking at this thread that starting next Monday and for the next week, I'll have limited access to the forums because I'm going to be traveling. So if I don't respond right away to a PM, be patient. You will hear back from me.

saturnotaku
07-13-10, 06:25 AM
Bump. Price lowered on GTX 480. Also deleted items that have sold.

Redeemed
07-13-10, 11:35 AM
I am interested in your 640GB hard drives. I'm torn between putting that money towards eliminating CC debt... or your drives. :p :o

Also, that PSU has my interest a lil' as well. Need a second PSU. Not fond of the brand but that wattage is far more than I need so it'd get the job done.

Hmm... let's trade- I take those components and give you my CC debt. :D :p :lol:

saturnotaku
07-13-10, 11:44 AM
Hmm... let's trade- I take those components and give you my CC debt. :D :p :lol:

Um, no. I'd prefer my mortgages to be my only debt, thankyouverymuch (no credit card debt, no car payments, no student loans). You're welcome to buy the hard drives and/or power supply, though. :D

Redeemed
07-13-10, 12:31 PM
Um, no. I'd prefer my mortgages to be my only debt, thankyouverymuch (no credit card debt, no car payments, no student loans). You're welcome to buy the hard drives and/or power supply, though. :D

DAGNABBIT! :lol:

Gotta' mull this one over. :) Hope to be getting some larger checks in the comming weeks.

Big scare is I did land a job over in the area I've been trying to move to- but they're starting me out part time. If it's part time like I am currently doing (~30 hrs/wk) then that's perfect. If it's only 10hrs/wk then things will be very tight. So I'm kinda' leary of spending any money if I don't need to.

Sooooooo tempting though. :o

saturnotaku
07-13-10, 01:36 PM
DAGNABBIT! :lol:

Gotta' mull this one over. :) Hope to be getting some larger checks in the comming weeks.

Big scare is I did land a job over in the area I've been trying to move to- but they're starting me out part time. If it's part time like I am currently doing (~30 hrs/wk) then that's perfect. If it's only 10hrs/wk then things will be very tight. So I'm kinda' leary of spending any money if I don't need to.

Sooooooo tempting though. :o

I can cut some more off the price if you buy the drives and PSU together.

Redeemed
07-13-10, 03:27 PM
EDIT: Sent ya' a PM bud. :)

saturnotaku
07-15-10, 06:30 AM
Bump