PDA

View Full Version : Quake 3 Maps

Mr Bigman
07-08-10, 07:33 PM
Started to reserect the old quake 3 for some good times and do maps.

Downloaded. a bunch of maps off of fileplanet and did the insert of them into the base dir which should be good but you know not all of them come up in the browser but most do.

Is their a map editor or file that gets quake 3 to show all map data in game or do i have to load them like the old wad file.

ViN86
07-08-10, 07:46 PM
Started to reserect the old quake 3 for some good times and do maps.

Downloaded. a bunch of maps off of fileplanet and did the insert of them into the base dir which should be good but you know not all of them come up in the browser but most do.

Is their a map editor or file that gets quake 3 to show all map data in game or do i have to load them like the old wad file.

GTK Radiant is the map creator/editor for the Quake 3 engine.

Mr Bigman
07-08-10, 07:57 PM
I use to use that one back at the turn of the century when the game was wll played.

What im wanting to do is get all the maps to show up in the quake 3 map browser like the oficual ones.

bob saget
07-08-10, 08:09 PM
quake 3 had some awesome maps...that space one with the 5 jumpads in the middle and the long jump to the railgun platform was awesome.

ViN86
07-08-10, 08:28 PM
I use to use that one back at the turn of the century when the game was wll played.

What im wanting to do is get all the maps to show up in the quake 3 map browser like the oficual ones.
Google will do the same thing...

I found this:

http://www.bosskey.net/q3a/maps/team.html

Mr Bigman
07-08-10, 08:30 PM
ah crayon.

That might help shovs i will check it out.