PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting a Samsung Galaxy S phone?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

betterdan
08-23-10, 04:32 AM
Well my second Vibrant (returned the first one) seems to get a lock a lot quicker for some reason. I have read that the Sprint Epic phones are working correctly. I will wait until next month when the official fix is supposedly to come out.

nekrosoft13
08-23-10, 07:44 AM
I saw this phone few days, damn its one big phone.

Much bigger then my Fuze, maybe I will install the Android 2.2 port that they made for Fuze, and forget about buying a new android phone for now.

HiCZoK4
08-23-10, 04:08 PM
I saw this phone few days, damn its one big phone.

Much bigger then my Fuze, maybe I will install the Android 2.2 port that they made for Fuze, and forget about buying a new android phone for now.
yeah I saw it too. I think its too big for my taste. Wave on the other side seems perfect.

Btw. Can anyone compare Wave to S os's ? Becouse I like wave much more as of design and materials go.
But what I will loose choosing bada is in wave?

betterdan
08-23-10, 05:22 PM
I just put the Vibrant in my pocket. It rides right up along side my schlong which makes the phone look tiny in comparison. Sorry about you other guys...

onmikesline
08-23-10, 09:22 PM
vibrant is the perfect size if anything the screen is starting to get smaller lol

batterbrain101
08-24-10, 12:22 AM
If you haven't had issues with GPS with these phones you haven't really been using it much.

Well, went to Seattle Saturday, couldn't get a gps lock for the life of me. Here in Spokane everything seems to work fine but on the road, complete crap.

betterdan
08-24-10, 03:09 AM
Yep. Should be fixed soon ... hopefully.