PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Live - full body tracking - play naked! - play with props!

ragejg
07-19-10, 11:17 PM
lolol!!

jJR_QzWGhGo

One memorable comment:

I'd make my c**k release lighting onto my foes!!

This makes me actually want a PS3. Cool part is, it only requires the PS Eye. No green screen required, just a static background. Special moves, interactable environment, play with any fighting style... awesome!

I know once I try this out I won't want to stop playing.

So what'll you guys dress up as? :p

It'll be a PS Move launch title FWIW.

http://www.kungfulivegame.com/

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/05/17/hands-on-playstation-eyes-kung-fu-live/

ViN86
07-20-10, 12:05 AM
I just can't wait to see the YouTube vids of what people dress up as and fight. :rofl

EDIT: OMG THEY WILL THROW FIREBALLS YOU HAVE TO DODGE! Can you say Nick Arcade?! :D (I used to love that show and always wanted to play, now I can hahaha)

OHsKv6Ecd6U

JasonPC
07-20-10, 12:08 AM
This looks 10x cooler than any of the Kinect games and at least this was a live demo so it shows it actually WORKS fairly well. Something Kinect has not really done yet (the actual live demos at E3 looked terrible).

Yaboze
07-20-10, 01:08 PM
That looks friggin' awesome!

Mr. Hunt
07-20-10, 01:48 PM
How did Sony pull this off? Kinect is THE FUTURE! How did they rip off the Kinect camera so fast?!

Drolfrawd
07-20-10, 02:16 PM
Sounds teh ghey , dressing up and prancing about

meh!

ragejg
07-20-10, 02:23 PM
How did Sony pull this off? Kinect is THE FUTURE! How did they rip off the Kinect camera so fast?!

Lol it's just the PS Eye, basically a slightly enhanced PS2 EyeToy.

ragejg
07-20-10, 02:25 PM
Sounds teh ghey , dressing up and prancing about

meh!

Well while you're busy grumbling about it being the ghey, plenty of people are going to be having a blast with this. I think I'll dress up like Jonny Cage and use my sword. :D

Too bad I don't know anyone in my area with a PS3. :(

Drolfrawd
07-20-10, 02:35 PM
Well while you're busy grumbling about it being the ghey, plenty of people are going to be having a blast with this. I think I'll dress up like Jonny Cage and use my sword. :D

Too bad I don't know anyone in my area with a PS3. :(

Thinks Grimly ....What are you going to be stabbing with teh sword

LurkerLito
07-20-10, 02:35 PM
I like it it looks very interesting and fun. Though I don't know if I could buy it cause I might be too close for it to work right.

Drolfrawd
07-20-10, 02:37 PM
I like it it looks very interesting and fun. Though I don't know if I could buy it cause I might be too closeted for it to work right.

Fixe

Mr. Hunt
07-20-10, 03:47 PM
Lol it's just the PS Eye, basically a slightly enhanced PS2 EyeToy.

Sir, you may need to have your sarcasm detector taken in for repairs.

ragejg
07-20-10, 04:22 PM
Sir, you may need to have your sarcasm detector taken in for repairs.

I put it in my overclocked dishwasher and now it's throwing weird codes. (lee)

Lyme
09-06-10, 02:44 PM
They have two videos of it on Kotaku http://kotaku.com/5630997/kung-fu-live-is-the-best-kinect-game-on-playstation-3