PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive 2 Unlimited

john19055
08-12-10, 10:14 PM
I just heard this game will be delayed until somtime next year ,That sucks ,it was one game I was looking forward to.

http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/node/214

Destroy
08-12-10, 10:40 PM
Saw that. Got bummed. Hope the delay is to improve the handling, physics, add video options, cool story, etc, and not to add stupid things like more shirts, PhysX, blur filters or menu section with Facebook and Twitter.

Bman212121
08-12-10, 10:49 PM
hmm... if they really wanted to prove they could polish a game, maybe they could have released a few more patches for the first one...

Viral
08-13-10, 03:49 AM
Saw that. Got bummed. Hope the delay is to improve the handling, physics, add video options, cool story, etc, and not to add stupid things like more shirts, PhysX, blur filters or menu section with Facebook and Twitter.

This.

If the game has half decent handling and driving physics then it will be amazing. The first lacked too much in those two key areas for me.

Burnt_Ram
08-13-10, 07:45 AM
well i must say im not happy about the delay. i just hope they get it right upon release.

nekrosoft13
08-13-10, 08:20 AM
This.

If the game has half decent handling and driving physics then it will be amazing. The first lacked too much in those two key areas for me.

it was a arcade racer

nekrosoft13
08-13-10, 12:50 PM
i loved the long winding roads throught the mountains or across the island from the first game.

Viral
08-13-10, 10:05 PM
it was a arcade racer

I know this, I didn't ask for super realistic handling and physics, I just didn't like the limitations on the physics and strange handling from the first. There are other arcade racers out there that do a better job.

Destroy
08-14-10, 12:06 PM
I know this, I didn't ask for super realistic handling and physics, I just didn't like the limitations on the physics and strange handling from the first. There are other arcade racers out there that do a better job.

CRC2005 ftw!

john19055
08-15-10, 10:52 AM
I just hope it works good with my wheel ,nothing I hate worst then a game not supporting my wheel .I can't drive a game with the key board and really have fun with it .

Burnt_Ram
08-15-10, 12:39 PM
I just hope it works good with my wheel ,nothing I hate worst then a game not supporting my wheel .I can't drive a game with the key board and really have fun with it .

i remember i had a problem last time, the game would hitch like crazy if i used sli and my wheel at the same time. hopefully thats not an issue this time. ;)

dxx
08-18-10, 07:31 AM

You should buy yourself an Xbox 360 pad. The analogue thumbstick is a godsend for diving games, really gives you a lot more control over your car.