PDA

View Full Version : What's the point?

ivzk
07-25-03, 02:20 PM
I've pretty much visited every thread in alot of forums dealin with the infamous det 44.03 "scandal", trying to get the feel for everyone's opinion on the [H] article. I'm not going to examine all the points all over again. I just want to state my opinion on the subject and see what you guys think of it.....

In regards to Kyle's opinion on the subject of being able to notice the IQ differences or not during gameplay I don't really think I would be able to tell the difference. Maybe cause I don't have my 9700p installed yet! Still playing on a mx440!!

My point is that if you can't see the IQ differences how the hell are you going to notice the extra 10 (or whatever) fps the FX card is going to give you over the 9800! YOU ARE NOT!!!!! The sole purpose of this fiasco is to inflate the results so the NVidia can claim the throne... ****ty throne at that.

10fps DOES NOT equal $100 in my book!

rokzy
07-25-03, 03:38 PM
:mad:

that's a very immature point of view young man.

you see..... well..... nvidia is good..... ATI is bad.... mkay?

SocketAzzWipe
07-25-03, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by rokzy
:mad:

that's a very immature point of view young man.

you see..... well..... nvidia is good..... ATI is bad.... mkay?

This is Nvidia...and this is you :o

digitalwanderer
07-25-03, 06:33 PM
<The Dig grabs some popcorn and sits on the sofa and decides to watch the kids duke it out rather than play.>

SocketAzzWipe
07-25-03, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
<The Dig grabs some popcorn and sits on the sofa and decides to watch the kids duke it out rather than play.>

Quiet you...ya renegade bastard!

StealthHawk
07-25-03, 09:02 PM
Thoroughly discussed here: http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15253