PDA

View Full Version : [GC 10] Crysis 2 Multiplayer video

dikinher
08-17-10, 05:44 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-10-crysis-2/702949

It looks pretty fun.

lee63
08-17-10, 06:05 PM
Looks awesome...but the people that are playing don't look like they're having that much fun.

JasonPC
08-17-10, 06:15 PM
What the heck they're playing with xbox360 controllers and I <3 NY shirts. Pardon me but that's pretty gay.

dikinher
08-17-10, 06:20 PM
Funny thing is...they are playing with these controllers on PCs.:D

Sean_W
08-17-10, 06:37 PM
Yeah, looks totally crap using controllers. Note that non of them were hardly looking around at all. PC keyboard and mouse players would be jumping and looking around everywhere I think.

The action looks way too slow.

mojoman0
08-17-10, 06:39 PM
omg playing an fps on a console is like driving a car with a penis

dikinher
08-17-10, 06:45 PM
Yeah, looks totally crap using controllers. Note that non of them were hardly looking around at all. PC keyboard and mouse players would be jumping and looking around everywhere I think.

The action looks way too slow.

It doesn't look slow to me. Crysis and Warhead's mp was slow by comparison.

Sean_W
08-17-10, 06:48 PM
It doesn't look slow to me. Crysis and Warhead's mp was slow by comparison.

If you compare it to say, Modern Warfare, it's damn slow and wooden. I think it's more down to the people using controllers more than anything I think.

dikinher
08-17-10, 06:55 PM
If you compare it to say, Modern Warfare, it's damn slow and wooden. I think it's more down to the people using controllers more than anything I think.

Good point.

K007
08-18-10, 04:38 AM
that was pretty awful to watch....guy couldn't aim for ****.

nutcrackr
08-18-10, 04:50 AM
Wow that was so blatantly choreographed the first few kills, pathetic really. Even some of the later kills looked horribly staged. Nobody actually plays like that unless that are absolutely hopeless or just started playing games.

Even the enemies were told not to kill him, everytime he was in battle they would aim at somebody else, and the team mates would gather around him to showcase more action. The only time he died was at the end, obviously another set up.

I can't really get excited for a mp when they show an obviously faked demonstration.

agentkay
08-19-10, 12:26 AM
A bit more authentic (and more enjoyable) MP footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdYhy8T2TVo

nutcrackr
08-19-10, 12:43 AM
much better, looks like they are trying to emulate modern warfare speed and flow. Kill cam I don't mind, liking the jump and grab railing and the bash ground jump. Level looks pretty interesting too.

Viral
08-19-10, 12:53 AM
Looks like they've made the effort to check all the boxes but it still doesn't look fun in that video. Maybe the game will surprise me.