PDA

View Full Version : Vanquish

Mr. Hunt
08-31-10, 09:09 PM
Just got done playing the demo and this game is freaking AWESOME. The amount of action in this game is insane.

TRY IT NOW AND THEN PREORDER THIS BEAST OF A GAME!

crainger
09-01-10, 03:36 AM
DEMO?! DOWNLOAD NOW!

Mr. Hunt
09-01-10, 07:36 AM
Yes, IT OWNS MY FACE! I was hoping it would suck, BUT IT DOES NOT SUCK AT ALL! BEST THIRD PERSON SHOOTER EVAR!@! The action is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptnStubing
09-01-10, 03:30 PM
It was ok. I liked the look of the game a lot.

JaylumX
09-01-10, 03:58 PM
Dl'ed the PS3 demo as i am guessing the Xbox will give exclusive downloads to Gold members first and i lack the Xen-like patience of a Shiaolin Monk (sp) to wait a week. Pretty interesting demo mind and i did enjoy it. As said before, i like the look of it. Will wait and see what happens since if a game wants me to invest my time and money into it, it better be more than fairy glamour and eye-candy

LORD-eX-Bu
09-02-10, 02:32 AM
definitely pre-ordering :thumbsup:

crainger
09-02-10, 06:56 AM
Getting this one. So much action, really feels like a future battlefield. The cover system is cool, especially the lighting of a cigarette while all hell breaks loose.

Mr. Hunt
09-02-10, 07:12 AM
Getting this one. So much action, really feels like a future battlefield. The cover system is cool, especially the lighting of a cigarette while all hell breaks loose.

Yeah... I love the way you can pretty much get cover behind anything coming out of the ground... if it is a really short wall your guy will just lay down mostly... it is pretty awesome and I can't believe people are complaining about the graphics and gameplay... I think both are top notch.

ViN86
09-03-10, 10:48 AM
Yea the game is really fun. It does have a little Gears of War feel with the cover system, the aiming system, and the 3rd person perspective. But there are many other features that set it apart imo.

LurkerLito
09-04-10, 10:20 AM
Tried the demo and loved it. I like the cover system especially that short wall cover. And the fact that a lot of the cover can be destroyed by the heavier weapons and become short wall cover was really nice when it happened.

Kind of on the fence on buying it cause of my backlog and already placed preorders, but the demo really did it's job it has gone from my no list to a possible preorder.

newparad1gm
10-19-10, 03:00 PM
Anyone pick this up and play it yet? I got it along with Fallout NV last night. I haven't touched it yet though. Heard its incredibly short, so maybe I'll give it a playthrough between Fallout NV sessions this weekend.

LurkerLito
10-19-10, 04:21 PM
I passed on this and bought Fallout New Vegas on PC. After reading the reviews that you can finish this in 4 - 6 hours, I am so glad I didn't preorder this for $60. I would have been really mad at myself if I bought another Heavenly Sword like game instead of Fallout NV.

Mr. Hunt
10-19-10, 08:27 PM
Anyone pick this up and play it yet? I got it along with Fallout NV last night. I haven't touched it yet though. Heard its incredibly short, so maybe I'll give it a playthrough between Fallout NV sessions this weekend.

I haven't gotten it yet. I want to, but New Vegas this week and Rock Band 3 next... I might just wait on Vanquish. Then again, I might just see it on store shelves and be an idiot and buy it when I don't NEED it lol.

crainger
10-20-10, 01:03 AM
Rock Band 2 hasn't even come out here yet. ::(:

Lyme
10-20-10, 11:46 PM
Reviews give it a average play though time on normal of 6-8hrs.