09-25-10, 12:38 AM
So what do you get when combining these elements:
-Combat system akin to Devil May Cry
-RPG and quest structure ala Monster Hunter
-Online structure similar to online RPGs
-Physics for just about everything
-A mysterious NPC which is a talking cat in disguise
-An armor set called "sweetie bear"

You get awesomeness! And probably the best online RPG ever created. *throws spoons at WoW*

I've got a video recorded of the game here:
eDs-qphgUJk

It is a bit buggy and it has some lag issues, but considering it's in closed beta right now, I think that's excusable. It goes into open beta around 6th October so people interested should check it out then. It is limited to US and Canada right now and it uses an evil IP block if people elsewhere try to access it, but you can do fancy proxy stuff to get around that. People can ask me if they want help with that.

Vanzagar
09-25-10, 02:26 AM
not violent enough, I need more action... why can't you kill something while resting or why can't you kill something while running from one monster to the next...

Sectus
10-13-10, 04:44 PM
Open beta has started!

http://vindictus.nexon.net/ - Go and play!

jeffmd
10-13-10, 06:15 PM
gonna try it just to kill some time.. but I doubt it could hold my interest for long. the game is less then 3gb, not alot of room for content.

EciDemon
10-14-10, 08:46 PM
Is that actual in game music?
if so, they have stolen it from the game Enclave from Starbreeze studios, they guys responsible for the Riddick games

Soetdjuret
10-14-10, 10:26 PM
booring!

Hack maybe, not slash.. where's the gore, guts, bodyparts and blood? it's not even humans ure hacking lol.

Sectus
10-15-10, 08:59 AM
Is that actual in game music?
if so, they have stolen it from the game Enclave from Starbreeze studios, they guys responsible for the Riddick games
I added that music myself, since the game usually has no music during dungeons.

Ghosthunter
10-15-10, 10:29 AM
I played it for a while but got bored very repetitive they need a lot more content

Sectus
10-15-10, 12:12 PM
I played it for a while but got bored very repetitive they need a lot more content
Well, it is a beta afterall. They're up to episode 7 on the Korean version, and 3 classes will be added down the road, so there's plenty of content incoming.

EciDemon
10-15-10, 07:04 PM
I added that music myself, since the game usually has no music during dungeons.

in that case, good choice!
I liked the Enclave music very much :)

ArthurIhde
10-16-10, 08:22 AM
is it violent?? i dont think sohttp://www.free123.net/sig/14/smile.gif

Bladestorm
10-18-10, 08:22 PM
I'd like to try out the open beta, but I'm getting an "Authentication Failed" error trying to log in. Is anyone else getting this?

Sectus
11-22-10, 11:38 AM
Footage of a new class added to the game:
y99cXw97Tq8