View Full Version : L4D/L4D2 "The Sacrifice" DLC Trailer

Pages : [1] 2

stncttr908
10-01-10, 01:30 AM
Looks so sick!

PhfAndzsCmI

BioHazZarD
10-01-10, 02:38 AM
lol stupid bill 1 molo for 3 tanks no wonder that stupid oldtimer died.

grey_1
10-01-10, 06:05 AM
Thunder has already been stolen. There's sacrifice type campaigns already out there for L4D. I'm trying to look forward to this, but after the fails of crash course and the passing...dunno...at least it's free. I think :lol:

Redeemed
10-01-10, 10:48 PM
Thunder has already been stolen. There's sacrifice type campaigns already out there for L4D. I'm trying to look forward to this, but after the fails of crash course and the passing...dunno...at least it's free. I think :lol:

You're just jaded cause they killed off your character. :D

No- I actually agree with you. And I think part of the problem is they set a standard with TF2... that game seems to get crazy updates and DLC and so with all the hype behind the original L4D we all expected the same attention that TF2 got... only that isn't the case.

One thing they're good at is making entertaining videos though. :lol: Now- if only they'd put that much effort into the crap they release.

nutcrackr
10-02-10, 06:21 AM
Epic clip even without the sound effects. Those tanks look great in the distance.

grey_1
10-02-10, 08:01 AM
You're just jaded cause they killed off your character. :D

No- I actually agree with you. And I think part of the problem is they set a standard with TF2... that game seems to get crazy updates and DLC and so with all the hype behind the original L4D we all expected the same attention that TF2 got... only that isn't the case.

One thing they're good at is making entertaining videos though. :lol: Now- if only they'd put that much effort into the crap they release.

Bill never dies, he re-groups and re-arms. ;) :lol:

I'm not referring to the quantity of DLC, it's the quality. Crash course was reasonably entertaining, but way too short, but the passing was horrible. There are many user made campaigns that have far higher quality than that garbage.

This new one could have all the makings of the best L4D(2) campaign released yet...just hoping they don't release another waste of bandwidth...

Redeemed
10-02-10, 06:33 PM

I'm not referring to the quantity of DLC, it's the quality. Crash course was reasonably entertaining, but way too short, but the passing was horrible. There are many user made campaigns that have far higher quality than that garbage.

This new one could have all the makings of the best L4D(2) campaign released yet...just hoping they don't release another waste of bandwidth...

:lol:

No, I completely agree. It's both a lack of quantity and quality IMO. They set a standard with TF2, which was expected for L4D/L4D2... and they've yet to deliver, again IMO.

LT.Schaffer
10-03-10, 12:10 AM

And get's re-assembled usually by me and your bro using any spare limbs that have not been smashed to a pulp by the tank:lol:

When Grey plays as Bill He's a one man Juggernaut[and later we're left to pick up the pieces......of him that is]

grey_1
10-03-10, 06:27 AM
And get's re-assembled usually by me and your bro using any spare limbs that have not been smashed to a pulp by the tank:lol:

When Grey plays as Bill He's a one man Juggernaut[and later we're left to pick up the pieces......of him that is]

:rofl

It's no fun without buddies to stitch you back together. :lol:

Redeemed
10-03-10, 01:19 PM

This here.

For an old man, he packs some serious kick-ass. :lol:

grey_1
10-03-10, 03:29 PM
This here.

For an old man, he packs some serious kick-ass. :lol:

You should get back in sometime - some seriously good community mods out for L4D now. :)

Redeemed
10-03-10, 03:42 PM
You should get back in sometime - some seriously good community mods out for L4D now. :)

Well, I just need to get internet out to my trailer. To do that, I'm looking at purchasing a new Wireles-N router/DSL modem combo, then the wireless card for my rig. Even with my employee discount through work that'll probably come to about $150. Just don't have it right now. :(

Hopefully soon, though. Kinda' gets old having to use my buddy's rig for anything 'net related. Will be nice to have it on my rig again. :)

grey_1
10-03-10, 03:53 PM
Well, I just need to get internet out to my trailer. To do that, I'm looking at purchasing a new Wireles-N router/DSL modem combo, then the wireless card for my rig. Even with my employee discount through work that'll probably come to about $150. Just don't have it right now. :(

Hopefully soon, though. Kinda' gets old having to use my buddy's rig for anything 'net related. Will be nice to have it on my rig again. :)

I hear ya - make sure you let me know when you're back on. :)

Redeemed
10-03-10, 04:03 PM
I hear ya - make sure you let me know when you're back on. :)

I will do, buddy. :)

Always see your bro going in a game, and stubbs always taunts me. Starting to wonder- is this what it's like to come off of an addiction? :lol:

grey_1
10-03-10, 04:07 PM
I will do, buddy. :)

Always see your bro going in a game, and stubbs always taunts me. Starting to wonder- is this what it's like to come off of an addiction? :lol:
No, this is much worse than an addiction. :lol:

Back OT though, the comics for this are pretty entertaining.

http://www.l4d.com/comic/

six_storm
10-03-10, 04:14 PM
Haven't played L4D in a while. May have to play some tonight!

trivium nate
10-03-10, 04:21 PM
yeah looks cool

Redeemed
10-03-10, 04:25 PM
No, this is much worse than an addiction. :lol:

Back OT though, the comics for this are pretty entertaining.

http://www.l4d.com/comic/

Reading through those now, almost done with the first. :)

six_storm
10-05-10, 07:41 AM
I'm going to be playing tonight, showing zoomy the ropes of L4D2! :D

grey_1
10-05-10, 07:51 AM
Anyone have this yet? I'm hoping it's released by the time I get off work tonight.

grey_1
10-05-10, 07:52 AM
Haven't played L4D in a while. May have to play some tonight!

We had some good times in Survival :lol:

Healthpacks FTW! :lol:

six_storm
10-05-10, 10:25 AM
We had some good times in Survival :lol:

Healthpacks FTW! :lol:

Haha. I played the other night on Expert mode, got my butt handed to me. Can't wait to get back in on the action. I'm betting on a 2PM-5PM CST release today for the new DLC and the Mac client.

grey_1
10-05-10, 10:33 AM
Haha. I played the other night on Expert mode, got my butt handed to me. Can't wait to get back in on the action. I'm betting on a 2PM-5PM CST release today for the new DLC and the Mac client.

Get the HEM remakes for L4D1 and the "Clamtoll" death toll remake for L4D2. My Bro and I can't even beat them on advanced, and we've beaten all the expert modes on L4D1 no problem.

Wild :lol:

Oh - here's the page -

http://www.l4dmaps.com/

CaptnStubing
10-05-10, 12:17 PM
Grey deserved to die. Everyone knows all he had to do was throw the molly and run around for 15 seconds and the tanks drop dead. Stupid old fart. He always held us back anyway. Taking breaks every 3 minutes cuz his prostate was squeezing his urin sack is not a strategy to survive a zombie holocaust. Just go in your pants grandpa.

Wait we are talking about bill? My bad.

grey_1
10-05-10, 12:22 PM
You bastid :rofl

It wasn't mah prostate - just a whole bunch of quickies :rofl

EDIT: How come you never jump in any more? I miss shooting you :lol: