PDA

View Full Version : BlackOps - Already leaked out

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

K007
10-20-10, 05:00 AM
http://www.20min.ch/dyim/79c55e/B.M600,1000/images/content/1/4/3/14399214/14/topelement.jpg

Just the console version.

BioHazZarD
10-20-10, 06:50 AM
hahaha console games always leak out first, and yet they blaim pc is the first ones.

nutcrackr
10-20-10, 06:54 AM
The nintendo 3DS version was also leaked.

wysiwyg
10-20-10, 07:09 AM
theres just as many console games on the scene as well as pc games if not more for console maybe

i hate how pc is blamed! dumb publishers!

Logical
10-20-10, 08:05 AM
The press company printing the disks are to blame for this...obviously security needs to be tighter at these places....I would be surprised if this press company in Alabama are ever asked for a contract again.

Bearclaw
10-20-10, 09:41 AM
Love it.

This was posted on a normal Swiss online news website yesterday, so it got pretty big press. Not just on game sites, I mean. Maybe this will point the finger more towards console piracy and not just use PC piracy as a cheap excuse.

+1 billion

Quick420
10-20-10, 10:46 AM
http://www.20min.ch/dyim/79c55e/B.M600,1000/images/content/1/4/3/14399214/14/topelement.jpg

Just the console version.

Looks like trivium nate selling something.........lol j/k

Yaboze
10-20-10, 11:06 AM
The DVD looks weird, like there's a PS'd label on top or something.

There's lots of console hacks/hackers but they always blame the PC market for piracy.

:(

Anyway, I'm not buying this in any format. After getting the last Call of Duty MW2, beating it in one day and then playing the suckage online, forget it. Then a few months later, I get Call of Duty MW 2.1 (BFBC2), which was better, but it was beaten in 1-2 days casually as well. At least the online was good, except for the GD punbuster issues I had.

I think the next FPS I'll get will be Rage or maybe the next Crysis. Maybe. I'm so burnt on recycled FPS themes. I didn't even get the new Halo.

mailman2
10-20-10, 11:17 AM
I know a bunch of guys with hacked 360s, its so much easier than PC piracy. Once your system is modded you don't have to worry about it again. Just burn the rips.

ragejg
10-20-10, 11:21 AM
As I just had to say in another thread, be careful treading into the grey areas in this topic. We can talk about piracy in the industry in general, but please don't provide links to resources and definitely pleas don't discuss anything questionable that you yourself may have done with regards to this. :)

Bearclaw
10-20-10, 11:50 AM
Heil Fuher Rage!

wysiwyg
10-20-10, 12:00 PM
Heil Fuher Rage!

+1

six_storm
10-20-10, 12:22 PM
I blame PC pirates.

six_storm
10-20-10, 12:25 PM
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif

ragejg
10-20-10, 12:25 PM
(crazy)

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/tsg_smiley_hitler.gif

mailman2
10-20-10, 12:42 PM
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif

lmao. That is funny as ****.

ViN86
10-20-10, 01:09 PM
The press company printing the disks are to blame for this...obviously security needs to be tighter at these places....I would be surprised if this press company in Alabama are ever asked for a contract again.

It's a game. Not top secret intelligence essential to national security.

I know a bunch of guys with hacked 360s, its so much easier than PC piracy. Once your system is modded you don't have to worry about it again. Just burn the rips.

Until the yearly MS XBL bans roll around... Then you have to buy a new 360.

FlakMagnet
10-20-10, 03:23 PM
Anyway, I'm not buying this in any format. After getting the last Call of Duty MW2, beating it in one day and then playing the suckage online, forget it. Then a few months later, I get Call of Duty MW 2.1 (BFBC2), which was better, but it was beaten in 1-2 days casually as well. At least the online was good, except for the GD punbuster issues I had.

You do know that BFBC2 is nothing to do with CoD, right?

I didn't bother buying MW2 as it didn't have dedicated servers (yes, I'm one of the actual few that stuck to my guns on that one :D). But I have pre-ordered Black Ops because there are dedicated servers this time around.

I love BFBC2 by the way. Have probably spent more hours on that than on any game in recent years. Don't think MoH is as good, but I don't think I'm alone on that one.

Back on topic. As the dedicated servers for Black Ops are rented servers only, it should stop a lot of PC piracy (except for people playing the SP). When the servers are open to all, the PC community sets up their own cracked servers to host cracked MP. So hopefully there will be less of that with this game.

Piracy sucks :(

CaptnStubing
10-20-10, 03:37 PM
This is the dumbest argument I've seen in a long time. Who cares what platform a game was leaked on? It is gaming. I see no difference between a console or a PC when it comes to gaming. They are both computers. One is upgradeable and one isn't. The fift between the two fanobys is silly. It is a distinction with out a difference.

Albo
10-20-10, 03:43 PM
The internets says it's fake..

FlakMagnet
10-20-10, 03:44 PM
This is the dumbest argument I've seen in a long time. Who cares what platform a game was leaked on? It is gaming. I see no difference between a console or a PC when it comes to gaming. They are both computers. One is upgradeable and one isn't. The fift between the two fanobys is silly. It is a distinction with out a difference.

Are you referring to my post? If so, I was just saying that with dedicated servers running only on controlled-rented machines, it should stop a lot of the PC pirating.

If you were not referring to my post, then please ignore me :D

Peace man!

ViN86
10-20-10, 03:48 PM

It's a very one sided argument. PC fanboys constantly try to prove to themselves that they are still the dominant platform and somehow superior, while exclusive console users can't even be called fanboys, since they don't even care about PC fanboys and especially don't care which platform is "better". They just want to be able to play the newest game from their couch with acceptable performance and without the hassle. :rofl

mailman2
10-20-10, 03:59 PM
Until the yearly MS XBL bans roll around... Then you have to buy a new 360.

Not true at all. None of them have ever been banned. I'd have to ask them but I think the key is to NOT play online before the street date of the game.

Mr. Hunt
10-20-10, 04:05 PM
Not true at all. None of them have ever been banned. I'd have to ask them but I think the key is to NOT play online before the street date of the game.

What good is a CoD early if you can't play the MP? The multiplayer is the only thing worth a crap in the CoD franchise.

mailman2
10-20-10, 04:36 PM
What good is a CoD early if you can't play the MP? The multiplayer is the only thing worth a crap in the CoD franchise.

I dunno ask the guys downloading it. Lmao.