PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Black Ops loadout?

Pages : [1] 2

ATOJAR
11-14-10, 07:36 PM
So whats your favorite Black Ops loadout?

Im more of a "Not seen/hear not killed" kind of guy .. Well i try lol. The AUG is by far the best gun ive used in BO so far.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/ATOJAR/BOloadout.jpg

methimpikehoses
11-14-10, 07:46 PM
**** second chance!

Rummy
11-14-10, 08:25 PM
Last stand, yuck no offense just never used it

ak47u with rapid fire or commando with red dot
Usually I use marathon, sleight of hand and ninja

Logical
11-14-10, 10:10 PM
My fave loadout..

Primary: AK47 with extended mags.
Secondary: Python with fast reload.
Perks:1 scavenger, 2 hardened and 3 Ninja or Hacker.
Lethal: Semtex
Tactical: Flash
Equipment: Claymore

Mr. Hunt
11-15-10, 01:06 AM
The crossbow is awesome.

And I agree with the others. Second chance = faggot.

mailman2
11-15-10, 01:21 AM
AK47u with grip and red dot or AUG with red dot have become my favs

ATOJAR
11-15-10, 01:34 AM
Everybody gives me Hassle over my Second Chance Pro Perk lol.

Ok ive changed it .... Im now working on Hacker Pro Perk .. Wont be to hard to do me thinks.

Im no longer a lamer. ;)

Mr. Hunt
11-15-10, 01:36 AM
Everybody gives me Hassle over my Second Chance Pro Perk lol.

Ok ive changed it .... Im now working on Hacker Pro Perk .. Wont be to hard to do me thinks.

Im no longer a lamer. ;)

Glad to hear you finally grew a pair.

Rummy
11-15-10, 01:37 AM
Good choice I can't stand people that use second chance. They had a chance to kill me and didn't so there...

trivium nate
11-15-10, 02:05 AM
i like the one with one of those guns things n the grenades!

methimpikehoses
11-15-10, 02:25 AM
i like the famas with red dot, hardline, marathon, hardened, claymore, frag grenade

nutcrackr
11-15-10, 02:47 AM
currently running galil with silencer and red dot. revolver as secondary. Ninja, Warlord Pro and steady aim as my perks.

Noob tube has been nerfed, which is good I think :P

K007
11-15-10, 04:47 AM
man second chance is lame..game still has this .5 sec god mode bull****...and with the stuttering it makes it even more lame.

For me, i tried sniping but its too hard with the stuttering, but i got some good shots.

All the assult rifles are pretty solid, most of them are very similar, just difference in minor area (which is a good thing).

the galil stands out tho, especially with extended clip/Ironside (super easy to aim).

noob tube still can one shot people easily, no one is getting it much tho, i got it just to annoy people -.-

S&D atm for me, lots of points that way :)

Logical
11-15-10, 11:04 AM
CTF is loads of fun, played a competitive game the other night on a unranked server with match cfg (closest we can get to promod atm) and i haven't had so much fun for years in a clan war....

Mr. Hunt
11-15-10, 11:39 AM
CTF is alright, but I HATE the fact that I HAVE to play it to get Marathon Pro :\.

Ninjaman09
11-15-10, 01:32 PM
You guys are bitches. Second Chance Pro is amazing. Besides Ninja doesn't do anything and you don't need Hacker to see enemy equipment. Only real choices for Perk 3 are Marathon and Last Stand. Marathon is the **** though for a stealthy build.

CTF is alright, but I HATE the fact that I HAVE to play it to get Marathon Pro :\.
QFT.

Can't SS right now but here's my typical loadout:

Weapon: AK74U Rapid Fire + Suppressor
Secondary: Launcher

Lethal: Semtex
Tactical: Concussion

Perk 1: Ghost
Perk 2: Warlord Pro
Perk 3: Marathon

I have a non-sneaky alternative that I use on smaller maps:

Weapon: AK74U Rapid Fire
Secondary: Crossbow

Lethal: Frag
Tactical: Flashbang

Perk 1: Scavenger
Perk 2: Sleight of Hand
Perk 3: Marathon

Had pro ranks for my perks before I prestiged except for Marathon since I don't play CTF. Also have a Famas kit for larger maps.

Mr. Hunt
11-15-10, 01:55 PM
Yeah, I am not worried as much about Marathon Pro... I would LOVE to have it, but I plan on prestiging anyway :\.

I finally got Lightweight Pro and I love it. I am diving out of windows 2 and 3 stories high and then shooting fools in the face and it is awesome.

Mr. Hunt
11-15-10, 02:22 PM
Oh yeah, I use a bunch of different loadouts, but right now I am in love with this one...

MPL (I think) SMG with RDS (used a suppressor forever, but just switched to RDS)
CZ75 with suppressor (need to switch this to crossbow :\)

Frags or Tomahawk (really love getting tomahawk kills lol)
Smoke nades (haven't bought anything else yet, thinking about getting Nova gas)
Claymore

Lightweight Pro
Sleight of Hand Pro
Marathon (not pro :()

Ninjaman09
11-15-10, 04:30 PM
Scavenger Pro is godmode with Last Stand Pro, highly recommended for cheesing the **** out of people.

Rummy
11-15-10, 09:52 PM
Second chance/Last stand is for noobs just like martydom

methimpikehoses
11-15-10, 10:02 PM
has anyone tried any of the equipment other than claymore? i can't see why you wouldn't do claymore unless you are a pure sniper with the jammer.

bob saget
11-15-10, 10:08 PM
MG36
MP-412

Lightweight/Armor

:bleh:

Burnt_Ram
11-16-10, 08:24 AM
MG36
MP-412

Lightweight/Armor

:bleh:

lol, your lost again aren't you ;)

Peoples-Agent
11-16-10, 10:25 AM
Call of Duty: FAMOPS ..... Everyone is using the bloody FAMAS. 7/10 people at the very least in each game ive played today.

Suffering a repeated shot in the back syndrome too, so im giving up.

ViN86
11-16-10, 11:00 AM
Call of Duty: FAMOPS ..... Everyone is using the bloody FAMAS. 7/10 people at the very least in each game ive played today.

Suffering a repeated shot in the back syndrome too, so im giving up.

Try the AK74u with lightweight. The ADS is quicker than the FAMAS and the damage is high. It will stop all those FAMAS players in their tracks. :)