12-14-10, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tihy1B_KW5Y&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tihy1B_KW5Y&feature=player_embedded

trivium nate
12-14-10, 06:31 PM
cant wait for this game

ViN86
12-14-10, 06:33 PM
Crap I need to finish the first and get the second first lol.

methimpikehoses
12-14-10, 06:49 PM
Crap I need to finish the first and get the second first lol.

+1 :lol:

still have ME2 in plastic.

LT.Schaffer
12-15-10, 12:46 AM
Awesome!

Can't Wait for the Third Installment(nana2)

Both The First and Second Were Awesome:)

Redeemed
12-15-10, 02:54 AM
Wow... I haven't even played the first one. :o

Looks really good though. :)

LydianKnight
12-15-10, 03:18 AM
Wow... I haven't even played the first one.

This. I asked advice about it in the past (ME1) and bought it but... still haven't even run it for the first time hahaha (Fallout 3 and Borderlands are the culprits xD)

jlippo
12-15-10, 05:58 AM
Would be nice if they would actually show something about the game and not offline renders by other studios. (well.. the last bit was done internally from what I hear.)

Ninjaman09
12-15-10, 08:55 AM
Mass Effect is one of the best space-fantasy franchises around. If you haven't played the series, now's the time to do it! ME1 is a great game but it is really overshadowed by ME2. I'd suggest playing through both though because of the amount of story information you'd miss. I still replay ME2 occasionally and it really never gets boring.

styles-T
12-15-10, 10:45 AM
Mass Effect is one of the best space-fantasy franchises around. If you haven't played the series, now's the time to do it! ME1 is a great game but it is really overshadowed by ME2. I'd suggest playing through both though because of the amount of story information you'd miss. I still replay ME2 occasionally and it really never gets boring.

Agreed. No clue what you guys are waiting for. Go beat part 1 and 2. This has to be the best series if not games ever created for PC.

wysiwyg
12-15-10, 06:58 PM
Would be nice if they would actually show something about the game and not offline renders by other studios. (well.. the last bit was done internally from what I hear.)

its a teaser

not a proper trailer

:headexplode:

jlippo
12-16-10, 02:16 AM
its a teaser

not a proper trailer

:headexplode:
Still, even teasers can be done with the actual game engine and not outsource them with big money from companies like Digic pictures.
I do love their high quality work, but actual video from game would be better.

LydianKnight
12-16-10, 03:42 AM
Reminds me (in a way) of the Killzone 2 teaser we got before the actual game, felt somewhat similar about it, at least :p