PDA

View Full Version : question about tron evolution

wheeljack12
12-16-10, 11:29 PM
I was wondering something about tron evolution. I install the game, that's fine. Then when I run the game the 1st time, it does a release date check then asks for a online activation via the gfwl serial key. After verifying the key, it asks me to start. When I start the game for the 1st time or any time thereafter, it loads something for a few seconds then stops and doesn't do anything else. Yes, I have the most current gfwl client installed. I just want to know if anyone else has had this happen with tron evolution and if so, what can I do to fix it?

wheeljack12
12-18-10, 11:13 AM
I solved my problem with tron evolution. The game didn't like my avg internet security. It wasn't the firewall because I was able to send verification to disney and gfwl that it was my copy, it just wouldn't execute the game. So, I switched to avast free antivirus. Also by changing antivirus' I also fixed my cheathappens.com problem. Seems their cheats don't get along with avg or norton. (they said avg, I added norton because of the same problem, it sees some of their cheats as viruses and deletes them although cheathappens has confirmed that it's the internet confirmation of using the cheat that sets it off and it not being a virus)