PDA

View Full Version : The Official Nvnews Steam Holiday Give Away Games Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Tygerwoody
12-25-10, 03:34 PM
I bought a few extra copies of a game to give away to my dear Nvnews family. I'm going to be giving them out by random to those who are interested. If you are interested in a copy of any of the games, just merely post that you are and you are automatically entered. If you aren't interested in the game you won, merely regift specify the person you would like to regift or "trade" with. Gifts will not be officially sent until the person accepts that they would like to receive the game and will play it.

If you are entered in contributing, just buy a game or use your spare Steam gifts that you may have in queue. It can be a cheap 50 cent game or however expensive you want it to be. The options are limitless. You can contribute if you want, but its not required. You can still receive a game as a gift without contributing.

Tygerwoody's contribution:

3 copies of Lead and Gold. One of the most underrated games out there. Extremely fun. I hope the winners enjoy their copy!

nutcrackr's contribution:
DiRT 2
Dead Space

MaXThReAT's contribution:
Flatout 2

Look forward to more people giving out their own Steam Gifts. I will post your name along with the game you are contributing in this post.

ragejg
12-25-10, 04:00 PM
hm...

Interested :)

EDIT: Oh, crap, I'm broke as a joke and I'd rather be able to contribute and gift a game to others, so.... nvm. I should have read the OP a bit better.

nutcrackr
12-25-10, 06:46 PM
Got a few games to give away on Steam myself and this seems as good a place as any!

DiRT 2
Dead Space

Starscream
12-25-10, 07:11 PM
I'd love to get a copy of Lead and Gold!

Tygerwoody
12-25-10, 07:20 PM
hm...

Interested :)

EDIT: Oh, crap, I'm broke as a joke and I'd rather be able to contribute and gift a game to others, so.... nvm. I should have read the OP a bit better.

Don't worry about not being able to contribute. ;) The people who can contribute will, the people who can't, can't. Its not a big deal. I'll do a similar thread next year. Consider yourself in the running for one of the games ;)

MaXThReAT
12-25-10, 07:24 PM
I'm interested, in any of the three. Really great idea Mr.Woody.

I would also like to contribute a copy of FlatOut 2 as long as I can give it away in the next 16h.

Albo
12-25-10, 07:31 PM
Thanks Tygerwoody!

I got a copy. He still has 2 left though guys.

Rummy
12-25-10, 07:33 PM
I gifted like 4 games this year to nvnewsers.

Tygerwoody
12-25-10, 07:39 PM
Thanks Tygerwoody!

I got a copy. He still has 2 left though guys.

I have 3 copies left still. I had 4 copies total. I held one just in case someone messaged me like you did. :D

Albo
12-25-10, 07:43 PM
I have 3 copies left still. I had 4 copies total. I held one just in case someone messaged me like you did. :D

Yap!

Moral of the story:

Message Tigerwoody for free games.

Redeemed
12-25-10, 07:46 PM
:lol:

This is a great idea Tyger. :)

I might have a some games on my other Steam account. Let me log in a check... been a *very* long time since I've used it. :lol:

dikinher
12-25-10, 08:48 PM
I'd like the copy of DiRt 2! Wish I'd seen this thread sooner than later. I gifted a few copies of Mass Effect 2 beforehand.

Steam name lt1000l (Lt1000L)

nV`andrew
12-25-10, 09:14 PM
I'll check if I have any gifts to give when I get home.

Quick420
12-25-10, 09:24 PM
I'd love Lead and Gold,I play every free weekend I catch and really like the game a lot.It's kinda laggy but if you can get on a good server it's a blast.

Dennis Sublett
12-25-10, 10:04 PM
I would love to receive a free game from NVNews -- maybe a copy of Lead and Gold? I'll just say it has been a rough year and I am looking forward to 2011. :)

LT.Schaffer
12-26-10, 12:54 AM
I've Got a Copy Of Monkey Island 1 Available just PM me.

Redeemed
12-26-10, 01:01 AM
Thought I had one extra copy each of HL2 and Dark Messiah, but I don't. :o

mojoman0
12-26-10, 02:53 AM
I'd love to play lead and gold with you guys if there's still a copy floating around. Great initiative guys, merry christmas

Tygerwoody
12-26-10, 09:08 AM
when do you guys think I should hold the drawing? I"m just going to use a random number generator and announce the winners based on their first post number.

Think I should leave this open a few days in case others want to contribute?

Quick420
12-26-10, 09:49 AM
Sounds fair to me,twas a nice idea TW

ViN86
12-26-10, 10:22 AM
when do you guys think I should hold the drawing? I"m just going to use a random number generator and announce the winners based on their first post number.

Think I should leave this open a few days in case others want to contribute?

Sure, maybe do it Monday (tomorrow) or Tuesday?

Tygerwoody
12-26-10, 11:44 AM
if anyone wants to give away a game... the flatout series is 90% off right now. Can get a game for a dollar or 75 cents. :)

Rummy
12-26-10, 03:18 PM
Well I gifted Bioshock to Sixstorm it was under his wish list. I know it's not much. Hope he enjoys it.

Peoples-Agent
12-26-10, 03:37 PM
I've Got a Copy Of Monkey Island 1 Available just PM me.

Chedaki stole my popcorns.

six_storm
12-26-10, 05:27 PM
I have no idea why you chose me out of the many members here, but getting an email from Steam for Bioshock really, really surprised me; it put a smile on my face and made grin from ear to ear. :D I really appreciate the gift and will def be giving in return. ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk