PDA

View Full Version : WaW craziness?

Zapablast05
01-10-11, 10:25 PM
So, I just jumped into a game on CoD WaW (been like a year since I played). It was like something straight out of counter-strike. It was super low gravity, high speed running, and laser sights. Then after the match ended, I hit prestige (and I was lvl 8) twice, then my name turned blue and I got a gold star next to my name. What the hell happened? I tried looking it up but nothing is coming up. People say retarded things now for advice. But I'm curious as to why it happened. Everyone in the game hit prestige but I was the only one with the gold star and blue name. What the ef is going on now? lol.

bob saget
01-10-11, 10:45 PM
hax

Zapablast05
01-10-11, 10:51 PM
Is that what it is? My friend told me that it's probably someone that hacked the game.

mailman2
01-10-11, 11:07 PM
Sounds like an alien abduction with anal probe.

Zapablast05
01-10-11, 11:08 PM

That's pretty much what I get when I google this game's nonsense.

methimpikehoses
01-10-11, 11:42 PM

zapa's been there, done that.

Zapablast05
01-10-11, 11:43 PM
zapa's been there, done that.

Yup. And it needed moar cowbell.

But for real. Now I got some dude messaging me telling me to reset my PS3 and join his lobby wtf.

bob saget
01-11-11, 12:19 AM

But for real. Now I got some dude messaging me telling me to reset my PS3 and join his lobby wtf.

ask him for pics :bleh:

Viral
01-11-11, 02:34 AM

Wait.. this is happening on PS3? Wow, consoles are just like PC these days. Well, all of the bad things, none of the good :D

Zapablast05
01-11-11, 12:06 PM
Bob, the pictures disappeared..

Viral, yeah it's on PS3. The last match I played, some guys were actually using a wall hack...I watched the kill cam and it was a legit wall hack with the menu. The dude was killing everyone without moving. This is ridiculous.

grey_1
01-11-11, 12:30 PM
Bob, the pictures disappeared..

Viral, yeah it's on PS3. The last match I played, some guys were actually using a wall hack...I watched the kill cam and it was a legit wall hack with the menu. The dude was killing everyone without moving. This is ridiculous.

This is why I lost all interest in MP. :o

I love some of the action, I HATE hackers/griefers .

bob saget
01-11-11, 07:54 PM
This is why I lost all interest in MP. :o

I love some of the action, I HATE hackers/griefers .

i love ALL of the action :naughty:

Zapablast05
01-11-11, 10:43 PM
I'm sure you love that action in the "multiplayer" portion, eh bob?