PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys in clans?

LiquidX
08-03-03, 02:02 PM
I know some people despise them and some even go a step further and create clans in essence which they say are not clans but "group of freinds whom hate clans" :). Anyway I find being in a clan fun like being in the military you can form a bond and add a few extra freinds you may never meet.

So any of you guys in clans?

[EDIT] Also what game is your clan for?

Head_slinger
08-03-03, 02:10 PM
I am in a clan for RtCW called TT7. We were 3rd in UK Clanbase ladder. We are now broadening our horizons and joining some european leagues.

i like being in a clan because you actually have to work as a team, and its good when the team works well and you get wins and have fun. Playing on uncoordinated servers with people you dont know gets boring in time.

LiquidX
08-03-03, 02:24 PM
I agree totally.

My clan is known as (FYU) we use to be a MOH:AA clan but have since moved on to RvS. Now we are on the road to also being a BF1942/Desert Combat clan.

http://cobra.xprofile.net/userimages/6023995081326262.jpg

My sig^^

Head_slinger
08-03-03, 02:37 PM
nice

our website is

www.1337th.co.uk

The Baron
08-03-03, 02:56 PM
one for UT2k3--SPP (www.clanspp.com)

yoladude
08-04-03, 01:38 AM
i'm in the CGS clan for red faction (yeah, yeah, old, but wth). i'm kinda on a leave of absence right now tho as the computer i have to use for another month wont run it at a decent frate.

silence
08-04-03, 02:35 AM
i am in Enemy Teritory clan, they play RTCW also, but i am totally addicted to W:ET....game is simply the best i played.

vampireuk
08-04-03, 02:57 AM
I really want to join a battlefield preferably Desert Combat clan, but I just don't have enough time to commit.

Smokey
08-04-03, 06:18 AM
Im one of three leaders of my squad, which started for The Sum of All Fears, now we are a Ravenshield clan.

http://members.fortunecity.com/thesmokey/thesmokey/smokey.jpg

Im not in charge of the website, and its really a big mess, the main leader is really really lazy :p

Anyways TSD=The Squad

wysiwyg
08-04-03, 08:05 AM
id love to join a desert combat clan too. soo much damn fun

Vampire. have you tried- www.lanse.co.uk

vampireuk
08-04-03, 01:42 PM
Ouch, thats way too far for me to travel:eek: :D

PsychoSy
08-04-03, 04:05 PM
Although I've been inactive for about 4 months, I'm a member of (BAR) - an "anti-clan" that's been in the RTCW circuit for about a year or so. (BAR) means "Beer & Rooftops" which is always an excellent combination, especially if women and Rock & Roll aren't that far behind. Basically, (BAR) is a bunch drunkards just having a ball. :p

With SOF2, I'm a husk of my former glory, therefore I'd be an embarrasment to any clan. As a result, I just pimp NvNews here with my SOF2 handle - [nVn] PsychoSy. I can be found playing SOF2 on Quake***** where I'm just a stat bitch for TSOF, |SERE|, and 5150 - for every 20 kills any of those guys them rack up on me, I might slam dunk a nade down their craw two or three times (or Jihad their asses - FOR JEBUS!) but that's about the extent of it. :D