PDA

View Full Version : I think I found a worse game than Torchlight....

Tygerwoody
01-20-11, 05:24 PM
Bloodline Champions.... good god is it bad. Being that its so horrible, the chance is high than 90% of you will download it and think its the best thing you've ever played. Have fun.

nutcrackr
01-20-11, 11:18 PM
Torchlight wasn't bad, wtf are you talking about? Why make this thread?

ViN86
01-21-11, 12:12 AM
LOL because he hates Torchlight since he's a Diablo "purist". :lol:

sammy sung
01-21-11, 03:06 AM
Bloodline Champions.... good god is it bad. Being that its so horrible, the chance is high than 90% of you will download it and think its the best thing you've ever played. Have fun.

And by posting about it you've made sure that will happen(because most of us would have missed that game completly),counterproductive much ?

Tygerwoody
01-21-11, 03:39 PM
LOL because he hates Torchlight since he's a Diablo "purist". :lol:

Titan Quest is good as well.

Gnu_Raiz
01-23-11, 11:23 AM
It's called reverse psychology/flame bait maybe deep down in he likes torchlight and wants to drive traffic to the game so you post something negative and see it take off by all the die hard fans of the game.

I still have half life to play both episodes, I build a system years ago with a steam game option and never made it through those games. In fact the last game I purchased was swkotr on steam last summer and still haven't got to the end. I ended up giving my original copy to a friend.

Roadhog
01-23-11, 11:46 AM
worst game is L4D1/2

Bearclaw
01-24-11, 01:47 PM
worst game is L4D1/2

this.

@bigwoody And the fact that you bought 10,000 batteries in a "sale" basically refutes anything you ever say again. :rofl

A2597
01-25-11, 09:37 AM
worst game Torchlight? LFD1/2?

...I think my sarcasm meter is broken.

DiscipleDOC
01-25-11, 11:38 AM
worst game is L4D1/2

I like l4d1/2....

Redeemed
01-25-11, 11:51 AM
I like l4d1/2....

Says the man whom never plays it. :D

You should join General and I once in a while for a zombie-bashing fest. Bring yer' grubbies though, as it can get quite messy. :D :firedevil :lol:

Roliath
01-25-11, 11:54 AM
Torchlight wasn't horrible, the mechanics were there but I never got the feeling that it was a FULL game ya know?
Felt like a lot was missing.

Roadhog
01-25-11, 11:56 AM
if tygerwoody says its bad, its bad.

mojoman0
01-25-11, 01:08 PM
i watched my friend play it and it was really unbalanced. He could just walk around with a giant laser and destroy anything that ever came close to him. These are the kind of things that happed with indie games. Not enough manpower to balance everything

Ninjaman09
01-25-11, 01:13 PM
Actually Tyger perfectly predicted what I ended up thinking of Torchlight. I think he said something like "yeah you'll love it at first and I'll bet you won't play it ever again after putting only a few hours into it".

My total time played: 6 Hours. Last played: the day I bought it

Also, Titan Quest ftw.

A2597
01-25-11, 02:49 PM
Someone played on Easy mode then...

Put it on hardcore hard mode, and then "Walk around and destroy everything with a laser". it won't happen. Torchlight rocks. (And I'm at over 40 hours in that game, LOL)

Tygerwoody
01-25-11, 03:47 PM
Actually Tyger perfectly predicted what I ended up thinking of Torchlight. I think he said something like "yeah you'll love it at first and I'll bet you won't play it ever again after putting only a few hours into it".

My total time played: 6 Hours. Last played: the day I bought it

Also, Titan Quest ftw.

You heard it here folks!

Tygerwoody
01-25-11, 03:49 PM
i watched my friend play it and it was really unbalanced. He could just walk around with a giant laser and destroy anything that ever came close to him. These are the kind of things that happed with indie games. Not enough manpower to balance everything

And here. Torchlight stinks.

Enough about torchlight though. How many of you guys have played Bloodline Champions. I didn't know games this bad were even possible...

Yaboze
01-26-11, 08:32 AM
Torchlight needed outdoor areas and some balance. I liked the graphics and I think it was very polished. It's not a $60 game, it's like a $5-10 game.

I am looking forward to Torchlight 2. I hope they put in more classes, outdoor areas and just improve it over all.

As for BC, I might have to check it out, considering your taste in games. :bleh: