PDA

View Full Version : XIM3: Mouse and Keyboard on Xbox 360 | Black Ops Demo

K007
02-05-11, 09:28 PM
cxLPmrZbWjw

lol!...this is stupid to be put on console. anyone with it will have a huge advantage, its priced at $150~.

Oh yea this still has aim assist in, so now it makes people with this controller setup to have god like scores.

Viral
02-05-11, 10:43 PM
lol $150. This will completely ruin the balance.... how about they make an actual controller that works with kinect for the next xbox and make everyone have that. No, they still think dual analogue sticks are good enough for their 'core' games, now that's a joke.

Destroy
02-05-11, 11:34 PM
LOL at the goofy map. Good to see consoles get option for m/kb.

Logical
02-06-11, 08:27 AM
Mouse and keyboard with aim assist....urgh the thought of the non accuracy makes me shiver....

Landon
02-06-11, 09:20 AM
There's an option to turn aim assist off on console versions of Black Ops you know. I have been using the XIM2. ;)
Some footage on Halo Reach with XIM3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7KET0gCEJ4

Yaboze
02-06-11, 09:31 AM
The ports in the back look like Firewire, where do you plug the keyboard/mouse in?

ryoohki
02-06-11, 09:36 AM
lol $150. This will completely ruin the balance.... how about they make an actual controller that works with kinect for the next xbox and make everyone have that. No, they still think dual analogue sticks are good enough for their 'core' games, now that's a joke.

LOL i want to see that.. I would be a joke and funny to watch as the same time. Kinect games are ULTRA AUTO Aim or Auto Controlled because it's not that precise.

DansFace
02-08-11, 10:42 PM
trolling console gamers

bacon12
02-09-11, 03:49 PM
There's an option to turn aim assist off on console versions of Black Ops you know. I have been using the XIM2. ;)
Some footage on Halo Reach with XIM3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7KET0gCEJ4

I couldn't stand watching that the stupid breath sounds, and kids cheering every time you got a kill ruin it.