PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Res Texture Pack For DA2

Quick420
03-11-11, 02:35 PM
I dont own the game,but look forward to playing it with this texture pack installed.Once I decide on what card(s) to buy.Linky> http://social.bioware.com/forum/Dragon-Age-II/Dragon-Age-II-PC-Technical-Self-Help/Download-the-High-Resolution-Texture-Pack-for-Dragon-Age-II-6392956-1.html

Quick420
03-12-11, 08:35 AM
No-ones tried it yet? Damn i thought you guys would be all over this.:cool:

sammy sung
03-12-11, 10:00 AM
No-ones tried it yet? Damn i thought you guys would be all over this.:cool:

I tried it but i installed it before i started playing DA2 so i never saw the lower res textures.
Looks ok sofar, a lot of the textures isn't that high res still though.

K007
03-12-11, 05:44 PM
I tried it but i installed it before i started playing DA2 so i never saw the lower res textures.
Looks ok sofar, a lot of the textures isn't that high res still though.

i guess demo had low rez..i still have that installed i should uninstall that one.

but just like u i also saw the hi rez patch and since aus release was always late i had everything downloaded/ready to go. Personally....some areas look great, but others just stand out so bad.

=assassin=
03-12-11, 06:20 PM
Why on earth didn't they just include hi-res textures with the main install? Seems daft having to download it when they obviously had it ready all along.

jeffmd
03-12-11, 10:21 PM
assasin, im guessing it couldnt fit on the dvd? I installed it as soon as I got the game. no issues.

crainger
03-14-11, 07:01 AM
I installed it. My FPS went from 120 to 240, and I unlocked the ability to move another 60FPS over to Crysis 2 on release day.